Fort Pierce, FL
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
The qualifications and skill requirements for this position include:
- Ability to function as a productive team member;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Ability to prioritize work responsibilities;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Organizational, interpersonal, and management skills;
- Ability to handle diverse situations with varying deadlines;
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects competently and professionally;
- General knowledge of related computer software with the ability to access data in a workday computer system;
- Ability to interact professionally and politely with the students, the public, and college faculty & staff;
- An Associate’s Degree or higher is preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential job functions and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Providing direct services to students seeking assistance with instructional programs within the Advanced Technology Division;
- Comply with Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA – 34 CFR Part 99);
- Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The specific duties and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the instructor with the various student preferred programs of study;
- Assist the students with college related issues or concerns;
- Answering the phone and providing information regarding the programs and redirect calls as necessary.
This position requires an ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, lift, reach up, stoop, and carry items occasionally in excess of twenty-five (25) pounds. It also requires manual dexterity to operate standard office machines, such as, copier, fax, calculator, telephone, and other equipment as necessary. IRSC expects its employees to follow proper safety standards while employed by the College.
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Compensation and Application Deadline
The compensation for this position ranges from a minimum of $15.00 to a midpoint of $19.50/hour. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and education. | Open Until Filled