Massey Campus (Ft. Pierce)
IRSC offers a comprehensive benefits package for Full-Time Staff employees:
IRSC values you and as such we know that you value your time. IRSC offers an extremely robust paid time off program that includes: vacation, personal, sick, holiday and floating holiday time. We even provide over 4 weeks of holiday time off during Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and Spring Break! Plenty of time to recharge and spend time with those you care for and value. This is in addition to your accrued vacation and sick time. We provide one of the most, if not the most competitive time off programs in the County.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
The qualifications and skill requirements for this position include:
- Associate’s degree from an accredited institution required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or related field of study;
- Self-starter with proven ability to deliver results;
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, communication, and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to be well-organized and detail-oriented in order to maintain strict accuracy;
- Experience in agile environment designing and developing fullstack web-based applications;
- Attention to and talent with UI/UX design;
- Familiarity with object-oriented system architectures;
- Substantial cloud technology experience (e.g. Azure, GCP, and/or AWS);
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities and assignments, organize work, make decisions, and function independently.
The following is preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information systems, or related field;
- Working knowledge of Workday applications including HCM, Finance, Payroll and Student;
- Working knowledge of Workday’s data model, business objects, and data sources;
- Knowledge of various Workday integration technologies like enterprise interface builder (EIB), core connectors, document transformation, and Workday Studio;
- Proficiency in Workday reporting.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential job functions and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Developing, maintaining, and enhancing websites, microsites, landing pages, and custom apps to support institutional mission and goals;
- Developing Workday integrations by utilizing cloud connects, document transformations, EIBs, and Workday Studio for various functional areas including HCM, Finance, and Student;
- Working with third-party systems and integration developers to ensure that front-end development aligns with necessary back-end integrations/interfaces;
- Cross-application report development and maintenance.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The specific duties and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Creating, modifying, and maintaining a variety of Workday reports; Troubleshooting Workday reporting issues to identify and fix root causes in a timely manner; Designing, building, testing, and deploying Workday integration solutions using EIB, core connectors, cloud connect, and Workday Studio; Troubleshooting Workday integration, configuration, and reporting issues to identify and fix root causes in a timely manner; Working in an agile development environment, coordinating with other internal and external stakeholders to help ensure proper workflows throughout the entire system; Utilizing technical knowledge to identify opportunities for process and operational improvement; Developing reusable reports, which can be scheduled or run by multiple College employees; Maintaining the integrity, security, and accuracy of College data shared via Workday integrations and reporting; Maintaining data integrity through all data transformations, transmissions, and integration points with internal and external systems; Supporting the biannual upgrades and regular service updates; Attaining and maintaining knowledge of current and new Workday functionality through various professional development opportunities; Contributing to the Workday community technical user groups; Completing other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Systems Support Manager or Executive Director of Enterprise Systems.
On the job training with Workday will be provided. Training may include: virtual trainings, self-paced trainings, and much more. Our goal is to help prepare you for the position you will be working in.
We highly encourage those applicants with previous ERP experience, as well as the other qualifications, knowledge and skills listed to apply.
This position requires an ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, lift, reach up, stoop, and carry items occasionally in excess of twenty-five (25) pounds. It also requires manual dexterity to operate standard office machines, such as copier, fax, calculator, telephone, and other equipment as necessary. IRSC expects its employees to follow proper safety standards while employed by the College.
Compensation and Application Deadline
“Salary Commensurate With Experience” | Review of Applicants will Begin on January 9, 2023