US-OH-DUBLIN (Blazer Pkwy)
INEOS Composites US LLC
INEOS Enterprises is currently seeking a Global Senior HRIS Specialist. This role will be responsible for functional support for the company’s HR system(s) through design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance, and security. This position will serve as a strategic partner between HR and other functional departments within the business by maintaining and enhancing the HR system(s), driving process efficiencies, troubleshooting system issues, ensuring data integrity, complying with security expectations, and provide end-user training to ensure the smooth functioning of HR processes. This position will also provide daily operational support to various HR functions, such as recruitment, performance, payroll, talent, and compensation. The position will report to the HR Operations Lead.
- Oversees and maintains the optimal function of the organization’s internal HR information services systems, which may include database management, network support, installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrades to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provides support for HR and other functional teams; investigates and resolves operational issues by applying knowledge of the HRIS, security, business processes, and procedures. Works and communicates with vendors to submit issues and determines escalation to research and resolve the system or user issue.
- Leads/manages HRIS team to ensure compliance and internal customer service is met.
- Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll).
- Develop project plans and monitor progress of HRIS initiatives. May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative and manage other resources.
- Creates complex test case scenarios to be used in testing; monitors/oversees the testing of business applications to verify that all requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Plans and designs complex cross-functional business processes and system modifications. Makes recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Provides work guidance to less experienced HRIS
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HR services users.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in data management and security, HR technology, and HRIS applications.
- Functional Expert in HRIS System experienced in implementations, configuration, business process optimizations, testing, reporting, and post go live support.
- Serves as a consultative partner to Human Resources and other business functions by ensuring alignment of HR systems and related business processes.
- Engages in HRIS initiatives by assisting with business requirements gathering, business process review and configuration, project management, design, testing, training, documentation development, and communication.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for modules within the HRIS. This may include but are not limited to, HCM, Talent, Compensation, Payroll, Recruiting, and Learning
- Creates, troubleshoots, and maintains documentation pertaining to system security, organizational structures, business processes, tasks, notifications, configurations, integrations, business processes, and security.
- Develops and maintains training materials, in collaboration with other HR work streams, to lead training efforts for HRIS technologies.
- Develops and updates policies and procedures in support of system changes.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience with a variety of global HCM/HRIS solutions, primarily Success Factors; system (Workday, Oracle, PeopleSoft also preferred)
- Familiar with and proficient with HR partnering accounting, benefits, payroll, time keeping systems (Kronos, ADP, SAP, Alight, etc.)
- HRIS certifications (HCM, Recruiting, Reporting, etc.) preferred.
- Experience as a Report Writer, with the ability to design and create custom reports and dashboards.
- Working knowledge of HRIS configuration, including business process design, condition rules, and role-based permissions.
- Project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills, perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly, attention to detail, Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access, SharePoint, and Teams especially).
- Working knowledge of system integration concepts (APIs, web services, security, etc.)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into actionable business solutions.
- Knowledge of basic human resources practices and principles
- Ability to work in a global setting