Location: Guadalajara SSC, Mexico
Reports to: Manager, HR Employee Services
Do you speak advanced Portuguese? Do you have Customer Service passion and experience (ideally in HR to internal customers)? We have an opening where you can keep practicing languages by giving resolution to employees’ inquiries and execute some HR tasks for our different locations in America!
The HR Employee Experience Representative will be responsible of providing customer service to internal employees for HR-related processes through inquiry management and resolution, research solutions and escalate complex inquiries to appropriate parties as needed, and manage HR data and transactional processing.
- Serve as first point of contact for HR customer inquiries via various intake channels such as phone and chat
- Utilize desktop procedures (DTPs) and case management system to address, track and resolve HR customer inquiries within Service Level Agreements
- Escalate unresolved HR customer inquiries, retiree inquiries and requests
- Process data changes in HR systems
- Process critical transactions such as Hires and Separations
- Conduct research related to specific inquiries
Qualified candidates will have:
- University Degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 1-2 years customer service experience giving support at least via phone, ideally in a Shared Service Center or Call Center
- Overall familiarity with HR policies and processes is a plus
- Advanced Portuguese (written and verbal) and Intermediate-Advanced English (written and verbal)
- Experience with the use of Workday and/or ServiceNow is a plus
- Great multitasking skills
- Proven time and priorities management skills, and a strong sense of urgency
- Proficient use of applicable technology and MS Office
Behaviors and attributes:
- Adaptability and disposition to change and take different responsibilities is a must
- Problem-solving skills and a customer service orientation
- Ability to quickly comprehend requirements and carry out transactions in accordance with set standards
- Ability to establish effective professional working relationships
- Consistent exercise of judgment and escalation as necessary to resolve problems
- Strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a collaborative team spirit
- Great focus and attention to detail
Ingredion is a Fortune 500 public company, provider of ingredient solutions that helps nourish, comfort, sustain, and delight people around the world. Ingredion’s wide range of ingredient solutions is strategically designed to address changing consumer trends and preferences. Our specialty portfolio includes starch-based texturizers, clean and simple ingredients, plant-based proteins, sugar reduction and specialty sweeteners, and food systems. Our innovative ingredient solutions are used by consumers in everyday products, from foods and beverages to paper and pharmaceuticals. And we do it all in a planet-friendly sustainable manner.
We bring the potential of people, nature, and technology together to make life better.
That’s our purpose. We are all IN to make life better!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ingredion provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, we will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.