REPORTS TO : Senior Human Resources Manager, Business Partner, Commercial Excellence, ASEAN & ANZ and Bangna Office (Thailand)
WORKPLACE TYPE : Hybrid
Ingredion is a global Fortune 500 provider of ingredient solutions that touch millions of lives, every day. With over 19,000 customers in 120 countries, we create solutions that help nourish, comfort, and delight people all over the world. We are proud to source our strength from nature. That’s why we’re growing sustainably, with an industry-leading product portfolio that includes plant-based proteins, sugar alternatives and clean and simple ingredients that deliver on changing consumer needs while protecting our planet. Although we are best known for our food ingredients, we are much more than a food business. We co-create bespoke solutions with our customers; from cosmetics and beauty, to paper and textiles, to pharmaceuticals, driven by relentless curiosity. We make it our business to anticipate industry trends, and to bring together the potential of people, nature and technology to make life better.
We don’t just make ingredients. We create possibilities. Be What’s Next® with us.
The HRBP Supervisor, Commercial Excellence, ASEAN & ANZ is responsible for delivering excellent employee experience and HR impact for South East Asia (SEA) countries and ANZ Commercial Teams and Functions. The job holder will ensure smooth HR operations as well confidentiality and punctuality regarding all HR processes and policies. This position plays a key role in providing both operational and strategic human resources support to develop and coordinate programs which directly support the achievement of business objectives.
This position supports the functional leaders in managing the day-to-day Human Resources functions including: recruiting and selection, performance management, talent development/management, employee relations, total rewards, onboarding, policy implementation, employee engagement, communication activities, and employment law compliance.
- Business Partnering – Partner and consult functional leadership about HR matters, provide effective advice and coaching to key stakeholders.
- Recruitment and Selection – Collaborating with Regional Talent Acquisition team members on implementing innovative and inclusive recruitment strategies. Participate in the recruitment process and provide advice and recommendations around appointment and promotion decisions.
- Talent Management – Facilitate People & Capabilities Review to build organization capabilities/ effectiveness for business growth and enhance talent bench strengths and pipeline for business growth.
- Learning and Development – Work with global COE to deliver learning & development solutions to enhance individual and organization capabilities and leadership development
- Employee Engagement – Strengthen employee engagement via employee relation programs and establish positive relationships with community and local government bodies via CSR and external relation programs.
- Policy Implementation – Identify HR strategies that are aligned with the country HR direction, identify areas for continuous improvement and take initiatives to enhance the organization, people capability and wellbeing and working environment.
- Total Rewards – Responsible for recommending, implementing, and communicating Compensation & Benefits policies and processes. Ensure effective annual salary review and bonus plan implementation. Determine appropriate salary scales for newcomers and able to provide daily consultancy to managers and staff on the C&B policies and regulation.
- HR IS and Reporting – Maintain human resource information systems records ensuring data accuracy and compiles reports from the database. Responsible for delivering HR reporting analytics (staffing, absenteeism, overtime etc.).
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration, or related discipline.
- At least 3-5 years HRBP or HR Generalist experience, preferably in a multinational environment.
- HR Business Partnering experience in a Commercial environment is a strong plus.
- Team player, proactive, creative, able to multi-task and work independently with minimal direction.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of English language (both written and verbal).
- Knowledgeable for Workday HRIS