Atlanta Support Center
To process payroll and provide support for all employees.
- Process, audit, review, and reconcile payrolls on a weekly basis.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy (reviewing, editing and issue research to ensure all employees are paid correctly and on time based on our established SLAs and HR guidelines).
- Ensure Withholding Orders are scanned and uploaded to ADP in a timely manner.
- Provide support/teamwork to other Coordinators for all payroll functions.
- Process stop payments, direct deposit reversals and off-cycle payments.
- Maintain a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Assist Operations with the setup of new direct deposit and pay card accounts.
- Assist Operations with payroll and data entry corrections.
- Assist with issue research and resolution for payroll related matters.
- Complete employment and wage verifications.
- Maintain best practices for payroll and implement new procedures as needed.
- Document and maintain all payroll system processes.
- Work with Payroll Tax Analyst to ensure the proper taxation for state and local jurisdictions. Assist Payroll Supervisor with SOX testing and Internal Audit requirements.
- Assist Payroll Supervisor with payroll system testing.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality for all payroll-related items.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma
- Proficient using Microsoft Office product suite.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Able to work in a highly structured team environment.
- Must be able to have a flexible work schedule due to work volume changes.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, OR ABILITIES:
- Payroll processing experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Workday and ADP Smart Compliance is a plus.
- FPC or CPP Certification is a plus.
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby’s, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin’, Jimmy John’s, and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We’re made up of some of the world’s most iconic restaurant brands, but we’re much more than just a restaurant company. We’re a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple—it’s an experience. At Inspire, that’s our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.