Atlanta Support Center
Inspire Brands is a fast-growing company with significant opportunities for growth and advancement. The company offers a team-oriented culture, dynamic working environment, and work-life balance.
As a Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate resolution of complex Payroll issues impacting Restaurant team members. The position is responsible for creating system generated reports for payroll team audits, gathering, and preparing incoming pay data from multiple time-keeping systems, and importing various time files. This role will also coordinate team training and provide support to Sr. Payroll Analysts.
Successful candidates are passionate and enthusiastic about helping others, eager to learn new skills, and are detail oriented. They enjoy problem solving in a fast-paced environment based in our Atlanta Support Center.
- Prepare, process, and generate Restaurant payroll via Workday
- Audit, review, and reconcile Restaurant payrolls on a weekly basis
- Create, run, and distribute weekly audit reports to Payroll Coordinators
- This role will also coordinate team training and provide support to payroll leadership.
- Maintain a high level of customer service through timely response to emails, telephone calls, and SNOW tickets
- Process complex off-cycle payments (Reversals, Overpayments, Duplicate Employee Profile Merges, Final Pays including PTO calculation)
- Import Various Time and Bonus files
- Balance Wisely Pay Cards, Instant Funds, and load Direct Deposit Returns
- Assist with research and resolution of complex payroll related matters
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality for all payroll-related items
- Various projects and other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma required
- Undergraduate degree in business, accounting, or related field preferred
- 3 – 5 years of payroll processing experience required
- Experience with Workday or comparable software preferred
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, or ABILITIES
- Strong computer skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills: VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a highly structured team environment
- Ability to maintain strict adherence to outlined procedures
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule due to work volume fluctuations
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby’s, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin’, Jimmy John’s, and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We’re made up of some of the world’s most iconic restaurant brands, but we’re much more than just a restaurant company. We’re a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink, and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple—it’s an experience. At Inspire, that’s our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.