Atlanta Support Center
This role is responsible for supporting the enterprise HR Operations team. Additionally, this position supports the company’s Human Resource compliance efforts to manage risk and comply with industry best practices while adhering to federal, state, local and laws and regulations and creating the best end user experience.
Responsible for effective daily work that champions a culture of engagement, drives for business results, ensures compliance, and incorporates practices and processes that are proactive, agile, and scalable.
Lead HR Operations and business driven initiatives, collaborating closely with other business units and HR teams, while leveraging applicable tools and technology. Lead initiatives from the planning & design phases through implementation and change management, accounting for immediate and long-term impacts to various business functions and HR Centers of Excellence (COE).
Leverage and support the development of tools and technology (case management, knowledge management, time tracking, Human Capital Management, etc.) to improve compliance, enhance service levels and identify strategies opportunities and objectives.
Provide support to HR functions and operations; act as a partner in ensuring compliance awareness, analysis, reporting, and auditing of programs and processes across within the HR Operations team and across the enterprise.
- Ensure the company stays compliant by performing complex analyses, develop solutions, and provide recommendations to implement employment laws, policies, and programs.
- Develop and provide support to the HR Operations team with related reporting, analysis and analytics, leveraging HR systems and vendors as needed.
- Analyze employment laws and provide recommended solutions to ensure compliance with employment laws for various topics. Topics include but not limited to: Minor Employees, Paid Sick Leave, Wage & Hour, Onboarding/Offboarding Notice Requirements, Minimum wage, Tips, Predictive Scheduling, Meal & Rest, etc.
- Develop and/or maintain research workbooks to ensure current requirements are captured.
- Collaborate with and provide analytical support to multiple teams (HR Business Partners, HR Solutions Center, HR COEs, Payroll, Operations, etc.) on various employment law requirements and procedures.
- Maintain status of subject matter expert (SME) on HR Operations, compliance, and absence-related topics such as Onboarding, Offboarding, Employment Law Postings, PTO, Sick Leaves, etc. across processes, programs, practices, policies, system configuration, etc., applying continuous process improvements.
- Analyze current, new, proposed, and changes to legal requirements and assess potential risk. Provide findings from research and analysis in a concise, organized manner. Solution and provide recommendations on methods to comply. Partner with Compliance and Legal teams for interpretation and application to the business.
- Lead auditing initiatives for various HR topics including but not limited to: Background Checks, Minor Employee Requirements, I-9 / E-Verify, etc.
- Monitor VISA management process collaborating with HR Business Partners as needed.
- Collaborate professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with an emphasis on company interests and compliance.
- Independently prioritize, lead, and accomplish high volumes of multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Lead the development and execution of testing plans, support script development and perform testing across multiple HR systems to ensure provided requirements are working as expected.
- Support and provide complex data analysis for testing initiatives in applicable systems including but not limited to Workday and time-tracking systems to ensure compliance.
- Conduct systematic audits of Workday, time tracking systems, etc. to determine current compliance and identify solutions for improvement. Topics to include but not limited to: Minor Employees, Paid Sick Leave, Wage and Hour, Onboarding/offboarding Notice Requirements, Minimum Wage, etc.
- Lead creation and delivery of HR operations-related education, communications, process documents, and/or job aids.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- 4-year degree in human resources, business, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of progressive Human Resources experience supporting large (10,000+) multi-state employee populations, ideally focused on policy compliance and employment law.
- 4-year degree in HR/compliance-related education will be considered in lieu of experience.
- Prior Workday experience preferred.
- Must have strong organizational skills, analytical ability, and intermediate MS Excel skills.
- Basic understanding of HR systems is required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, or ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collectively.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, customer-oriented culture.
- Strong team orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with a willingness to ask questions.
- Ability to problem solve and drive results.
- Strong research skills.
- Ability to complete complex analyses.
- Ability to use sound judgment and maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Continuous learning mindset.
- Strong ability to build trusting relationships.
- Excellent collaboration, and decision-making skills.
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby’s, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin’, Jimmy John’s, and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We’re made up of some of the world’s most iconic restaurant brands, but we’re much more than just a restaurant company. We’re a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink, and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple—it’s an experience. At Inspire, that’s our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.