Atlanta Support Center
This position is responsible for sourcing diverse talent to support the business needs across the Inspire Brands enterprise. You will help define talent requirements, develop recruiting strategies and engage with candidates on behalf of the Talent Acquisition team. You will have an opportunity to have a direct impact on the business as you create lines of communication between candidates, Talent Advisors, Hiring Managers, and other key stakeholders.
Currently we have two positions open:
- One position will sit within the metro Atlanta, GA area, able to work remotely from home with ability to be in-office, as needed.
- The second position can sit anywhere in the U.S. with expected working hours to follow EST business hours.
- Partner with Talent Advisor’s to develop and execute strong sourcing strategies to support the business needs
- Utilize social media, job boards, internet sourcing and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs while building out diverse pipelines of qualified talent
- Partner with Employment Marketing team to identify new and creative means to engage with talent and increase visibility across the enterprise
- Represent Inspire Brands at networking events, careers fairs and other like-minded community events
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or GED required
- 2 years of college coursework preferred
- 2 years’ experience sourcing and screening applicants.
- Application Tracking System knowledge: Workday experience preferred.
- Experience utilizing platforms and skills such as LinkedIn Recruiter, social media, Boolean search, etc.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Microsoft Office proficiency; Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Skilled in written and verbal communications
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates, compile shortlists and interview candidates
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Strong understanding of technology platforms such as JAVA, PYTHON, R, HADOOP, SPARK and Azure
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby’s, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin’, Jimmy John’s, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We’re made up of some of the world’s most iconic restaurant brands, but we’re much more than just a restaurant company. We’re a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple—it’s an experience. At Inspire, that’s our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.