Atlanta Support Center
We are building out a Talent Acquisition team to support a growing business and we need Talent Advisors, focusing on Technical Recruitment, to partner with the business and identify top talent.
The Talent Acquisition Advisor will implement innovative research and sourcing strategies to build strong pipelines of candidates for the Global Support Center technical-opportunities and participate in various aspects of recruiting and prospecting talent to ensure positions are filled with qualified candidates.
- Implement and execute the recruitment life-cycle for Global and Regional Support Center technical roles from job requisition creation through job offer
- Effectively source external talent for open job requisitions focusing on building a diverse slate of qualified candidates
- Partner with hiring managers to determine talent needs and recruiting strategy to build robust pipelines of future talent
- Aggressively meets/exceeds annual, monthly, weekly sourcing objectives to include, but not limited to, contacts, leads, interviews, hires, market penetration, cost savings, improved time and quality of fill
- Partner with recruiting coordinator and TA team to facilitate job fairs, interviews, offer letters and other administrative job requirements
- Possess a strong passion for delivering the ultimate candidate experience along with a genuine desire to delight candidates
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or equivalent experience preferred
- 4+ years’ experience as a key talent acquisition consultant within a corporate environment, focusing on technical positions
- Experience recruiting for tech stacks including, but not limited to, Tableau, R Python, Azure, AWS, Hadoop, Hiva, Scala, SPARK, REST, Java, Snowflake and SQL.
- Experience sourcing niche skillsets in Big Data, Machine Learning, Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Project Management and DevOps.
- Ability to identify, analyze, develop strategic solutions for filling open positions with diverse qualified talent
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with various levels of leadership
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Applicant Tracking Systems, and the Intranet, including utilizing social networking sites to source candidates
- Workday experience preferred
- Strong knowledge on pairing sourcing strategies to the leadership level of the candidate
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Execute corporate recruitment lifecycle from beginning to end with a primary focus on the recruitment of professional level positions for the Global Support Center
- Partners with hiring manager(s) to review position description, salary requirements, and interview cadence to gain a clear view on their hiring needs.
- Develop and implement thorough candidate sourcing strategy for each open position
- Establish a sourcing network; including individuals, online advertisers, university alumni, professional organizations, local community
- Select, evaluate, and deliver quality candidates with the goal of earning a high level of credibility as an effective and responsive internal partner while advancing Inspire Brands cross all areas of the business
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby’s, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin’, Jimmy John’s, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We’re made up of some of the world’s most iconic restaurant brands, but we’re much more than just a restaurant company. We’re a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple—it’s an experience. At Inspire, that’s our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.