By living according to a common set of values, we create a culture that unifies, embraces the uniqueness we all bring to the company, and positions Integer for long-term success.
At Integer, our values are embedded in everything we do.
We focus on our customers’ success
We create better solutions
We create success together
We always interact with others respectfully
We are open and honest with one another
We do the right things and do things right
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer’s Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Participates in workforce conversations with leadership to ensure recruitment strategies are in alignment with strategic workforce and operational plans.
- Provides guidance and direction in all areas of recruiting, specifically requisition management, labor market, sourcing and selection process, recruitment technology and social media.
- Seeks to understand broader workforce strategies and linkages across the HR and TA groups.
- Sources candidates through innovative methods including targeted advertising, advanced Boolean logic applications, local partnerships, social media, industry networking, key professional organizations, selective agency partnerships, job fairs etc. Explores and develops new sourcing methods, including diversity sourcing, to proactively identify talent. Capitalizes on trends and opportunities in our industry.
- Manages recruiting lifecycle for assigned roles including employer promotion in the marketplace, as well as candidate pipelining and compliance outreach activities.
- Responsible for tracking and performing against TA team and individual metrics, including but not limited to, time to fill, time to hire, quality of hire, etc. Partners with HR and hiring managers on position specifications, ensuring detailed information on job requirements, skill requirements, and essential job functions to source top talent and collaborates to develop a recruitment strategy.
- Tracks metrics and data related to site contingent workforce augmentation levels, and conversions.
- Champions enhancing the candidate’s experience including: supporting the interview process, communicating total rewards package, and providing timely and appropriate feedback to internal and external candidates.
- Checks credentials (such as NDAs), as well as sponsorship and eligibility requirements as necessary
- Manages pre-employment verification process with all new hires and conversions.
- Is fully accountable for recruitment system data tracking/integrity and candidate management.
- Consistently monitors and ensures compliance with all Federal, State and Local Agencies. Maintains current knowledge of FLSA, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws.
- Performs other functions as required.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Preferred
- Minimum Experience: 2+ years of demonstrated experience with the recruiting life cycle, and applicable recruitment metrics.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Special Skills: Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills; highly collaborative team-player that strives for mutual success and demonstrates a sense of urgency. Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook. Successful track record in building and maintaining strong relationships. Must be able to manage data and analysis on top of maintaining requisition workload.
- Specialized Knowledge:
Skilled with using social networking and strong Internet sourcing skills; knowledge of applicant tracking tools (Workday experience a plus); Solid experience in using recruiting technology platforms and sourcing techniques (i.e. advanced Boolean search logic); Medical device or manufacturing industry is preferred.