US, Oregon, Hillsboro
Virtual US and Canada
US, California, Folsom
US, Arizona, Phoenix
Intel put the Silicon in Silicon Valley. No one else is this obsessed with engineering a brighter future. Every day, we create world changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth. So if you have a big idea, let’s do something wonderful together. Join us, because at Intel, we are building a better tomorrow. Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
Our Workday Operations and Support team is supporting Intel in these efforts, we sit in the middle of finding, retaining and enabling the best talent in the world.
The HR Business Solutions Analyst is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Responsible for designing, building, and maintaining Human Resource solutions that coordinate and cooperate across multiple platforms.
- Requires both broad and deep content knowledge in order to understand the strategic business requirements and overarching programs/business processes that may be impacted across the business enterprise.
- Maintains strong relationships with customers to understand business processes and identify value drivers, and uses this knowledge to develop strategic requirements with Subject Matter Experts.
- Analyzes and determines the impact on all business platform modules to ensure that an integrated solution is maintained.
- Designs, and oversees and the development, testing, and implementation processes.
- Ensures ongoing maintenance and alignment of the functional configuration between new and existing Human Resource products.
In addition, the ideal candidate should also exhibit the following skills:
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. or equivalent.
- 3+ years of Workday configuration experience.
- 4+ years of experience with:
- MS Office, MS Project, Visio, and Service Now.
- Excel, in particular around data validation, pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, etc.
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, Oregon, Hillsboro
US, Arizona, Phoenix, US, California, Folsom, Virtual US and Canada
Intel Corporation will require all new U.S. employees to be fully-vaccinated for Covid-19 as a condition of hire unless they have an approved accommodation in place under applicable law. Newly-hired employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date.
Intel’s Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company’s culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel’s business goals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Position of Trust
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefits programs. Find out more information about our Amazing Benefits here.