Costa Rica, San Jose
Our Talent Coordinator will work closely with our Recruiters and Sourcers to enable a more active engagement with candidates and hiring managers in support of our fast-paced organization. You will be responsible of the efficient process execution and transaction support for other stakeholders in compliance with the Global Talent Acquisition guidelines.
The Talent Coordinator is a critical partner for maintaining the data integrity of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and the main hub of the daily operations of our end-to-end staffing process, from a requisition posting to a new employee’s first day of work.
Some of the main tasks includes, but are not limited to:
- Ensure timely data management
- Communicate requisitions and/or hiring process status
- Audit and manage requisition records, from job postings to workflow steps
- Support pre and post offer processes and/or changes
- Offer development and delivery support
- Candidate disposition in ATS
- Navigate a variety of challenges that may arise throughout the day to help resolve complex issues
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Attention to details
- Process management: capable of execute processes in compliance with desktop procedures and guidelines while navigating different tools
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills to manage multiple clients or priorities
- Results oriented
- Customer service
- Strong focus on Quality
- Problem solving
- Stakeholder management
- Collaboration and partnership
- Effectively cope with ambiguous scenarios
The ideal candidate must meet the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work-classes-research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences
- You must be pursuing a Bachelor degree in Business Administration and/or Human Resources or any related field.
- 3+ years of experience performing administrative and/or data entry tasks in recruiting activities at multinational companies based in US
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English language)
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and One Note
- 1+ year of experience supporting Talent Coordinator’s activities and backend hiring processes for Corporate, DCAI or NEX groups based in US and Canada
- Experience in recruiting or other Human Resources activities
- Reporting capabilities: Data extraction and management
- Experience with Workday or other enterprise level Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Intel Contract Employee
Shift 1 (Costa Rica)
Costa Rica, San Jose
Intel’s Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company’s culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel’s business goals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Position of Trust