Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
Invenergy develops, owns, and operations large-scale sustainable energy generation and storage facilities in the Americas, Europe and Asia. More than 30,000 megawatts of Invenergy projects are in operation, construction or contracted around the world – that is enough energy to power almost 8.5 million average American homes.
As a Corporate Recruiter at Invenergy, you will support our growth by leading the full life cycle recruiting process for our Operating Business focusing on operations positions across the US. Your key responsibilities will be stakeholder engagement, recruiting strategy development, and candidate attraction and experience. You will also lead and/or participate in special projects and initiatives that improve and enhance the talent acquisition team.
- Lead full cycle recruiting process for positions at clean energy facilities including wind, solar, hydrogen and natural gas power plants
- Take a hands-on, consultative approach to partnering with internal partners
- Develop and execute recruiting strategies in collaboration with leaders
- Share market insights and make recommendations to tailor approach, pivoting search strategies as needed
- Assist in the development and implementation of campaigns to market positions in local communities and/or to technician programs
- Share Invenergy’s value proposition with candidates in a compelling way
- Deliver an excellent candidate experience throughout the recruiting process
- Actively lead and/or participate in the development and execution of recruiting team initiatives in collaboration with recruiting team members
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a corporate setting
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to recruit for high volume
- Ability to build rapport and credibility with candidates and hiring teams
- Ability to prioritize and remain organized in light of competing priorities
- Corporate recruiting experience at an organization experiencing significant, rapid growth
- Experience with Workday or other enterprise HRIS system
- Desire to participate in process improvement initiatives for the recruiting function
- Previous experience recruiting for skilled trades positions
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.
Invenergy LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.