Durham, North Carolina, United States of America
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advises employees and management on the interpretation of personnel policies, programs and procedures of the company’s Employee Resource Guide.
- Counsel managers and employees consistent with company policies/practices, legal considerations, etc. and facilitate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Lead employee relations investigations on employee issues.
- Review and assists managers with the content of annual performance evaluations.
- Monitor documents used to evaluate, correct and enhance job performance and other workplace behaviors, assuring overall fairness and consistency, and meeting business requirements.
- Provide coaching and consulting to managers in order to enhance their people and performance management skills.
- Support and facilitate organizational change by seeking and developing ways for the teams to be most effective.
- Assist with training and regulatory audits as needed.
- Experience preferably in handling high volume Employee Relations workload
- PHR, SPHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Experience working with Non Exempt employees in a call center environment preferred
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years experience within an HR function as generalist or combination of generalist and specialist experience
- Honesty, integrity, and strong knowledge of HR principles and employee relation skills.
- Excellent listening skills, including the ability to identify and isolate customers concerns or objections
- Strong business technical writing skills and excellent communication/people skills
- Ability to investigate and bring closure to complex HR issues
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Highly skilled in creating credible business partnerships within the organization with managers and employees
- Track record of successfully managing high volume HR processes.
- Coaching and counseling on all levels of the organization
- Must have an analytical mind that provides creative solutions to day-to-day problems, and an ability to relate to employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task within a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to embrace change, and suggest creative innovative solutions as it relates to the business needs
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with Workday and Service now preferred
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status