US | MA | Boston | One Federal Street
US | TX | Remote
US | FL | Remote
US | GA | Remote
US | MA | Remote
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
As a trusted partner to our clients there is a requirement that our Mountaineers must be vaccinated.
HR Operations Analyst – Remote
Are you process oriented? Are you detail oriented? This is a great opportunity for growth and career development!
Join Iron Mountain!
The HR Operations Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day relationship with the Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) vendor and providing lead expertise for the Workforce Administration (WFA) workstream is responsible for the oversight of timely creation, updates and processing of employment and personnel data. Areas of support within this workstream include the following; I9 process, job changes, terminations, Verification of Employment, data changes, and audits. This role is the primary point of contact for various projects, processes and technology initiatives which have widespread impact.
- 3-5 years experience in HR, with working knowledge of a wide range of HR practices OR BS degree with 1-2 years’ working in business
- 1-3 years experience in project and process management, preferably within a shared services environment
- Ability to train others on technical and process-based knowledge in a simple and easy-to-understand manner
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and build strong partnerships with key stakeholder groups
- Strong business process definition and analysis skills
- Ability to organize and lead the entire lifecycle of a project
- Ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that require sound decision making
- High degree of comfort with change, with the skill to easily shift priorities to meet business needs
- Strong analysis, problem solving, proactive root cause analysis, customer interfacing and conflict resolution skills
- Workday experience is preferred
- Maintains specialized process knowledge in functional area (WFA) and the integration of processes into other functional workstreams (Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Talent, Talent Acquisition)
- Monitors HRO suppliers’ and technology vendors’ quality of work and process compliance related to operations for assigned functional area; holds accountable for agreed-to operational metrics; escalates issues and concerns to leadership
- Leads continuous process improvement efforts between functional workstream, HRO and technology suppliers, adhering to Iron Mountain and supplier change control process
- Collaborates within the HRO supplier organization and applicable functional workstream Centers of Excellence(CoE) (Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Talent, Talent Acquisition) on complex inquiries and escalations, providing Tier 3 process support
- Identifies data issue trends through metrics and audit reporting
- Performs root cause analysis efforts to address performance deficiencies or specific issues
- Manages required communication and documentation – maintains internal process documentation (Standard Operating Procedures, etc.) for applicable functional workstream
- Works with Regional Service Delivery Hub team, CoEs, and Process Solution Partners (PSP) to obtain and vet process and technology change requests related to functional area; works with CoEs, PSPs and suppliers to test and sign off on Workday configuration changes
Category: Human Resources Group