St. Petersburg/Tampa, FL
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Director of HR Employee Services for the Americas region will be responsible for managing the HR shared services and hub teams in St. Petersburg, FL and Guadalajara, MX; and expanding the roll out of the new HR service delivery model, moving scalable and repetitive HR services from the manufacturing facilities into the HR employee services team. Once fully implemented, Americas region will include over 80 manufacturing facilities across the US, Canada, Dominican Republic, Mexico and Brazil, servicing about 50,000 employees. Upon the implementation, this position will continue to expand the services offered and continue to drive efficiencies and highest service levels in the region.
The position has broad and general oversight over the HR shared services business processes, policies and practices in the region, while aligning on global processes with peers in EMEA and Asia regions. It is responsible for clear and timely communication of policy and business process changes with manufacturing facilities and field HR. This position is responsible for managing relationships with HR managers and operations leaders across the region and ensuring service commitments are met. This position collaborates with site HR managers, global HR process owners, legal and compliance teams to evaluate processes and procedures necessary for high-quality service.
This position also partners with Enterprise HR Applications team to ensure integrity of the Workday system. It is responsible for managing HRIS system administrative corrections, mass uploads, security assignments and other tasks related to HRIS data management in the region. The Director report to the Sr. Director of Global HR Solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Collaborates with management personnel on the development and implementation of regional strategies with respect to staffing, retention, compensation, benefits administration, organizational development, training, employment and labor law, employee relations, HRIS, performance management, policy development and administration.
· Develops and implements cost containment strategies, regional benchmarking of current market trends re. Compensation, health and welfare programs, as well as employee development and regional support for all merger and acquisition activities.
· Implements employee development programs in conjunction with the corporation’s goals and objectives to support the development of its workforce and to insure the perpetuation of the Jabil Culture.
· Has oversight responsibility of corporate compliance issues in reference to Safety & Health initiatives, Social & Environment Hygiene, Regulatory and Statutory programs etc.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of HR in manufacturing operations and/or shared services environment.
· Strong proficiency in promoting new ways of working and driving continuous process improvement.
· Proven track record of complex problem solving; project management and ability to direct multiple large complex projects.
· Strong customer service orientation and skills; and an ability to create a customer service culture within the Americas team.
· Strong ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the region.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor of Business Administration or equivalent business related experience.
· Plus 8 – 15 years or Human Resources Experience with a minimum of 5 years in a management position at a site level.
· Experience with HR systems such as Workday, Kronos, Tress.
Familiarity with principles associated with working in a collective bargaining unit.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.