At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
The HR Reporting Analyst converts raw data into understanding for HR business operations and management. Provides reporting solutions and insights in an effort to guides business decisions and initiatives, while maintaining a high level of data integrity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Capture, analyze, and report trends using core databases and ancillary systems
- Generate metrics reports on both a scheduled and ad hoc basis.
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics.
- Develop and maintain dashboards, monthly reporting of data for executives, and other related metrics.
- Write detailed reports and make oral presentations to management.
- Meet with internal customers to discuss and clarify requests for reporting needs, highlight issues, and make recommendations to address issues and priorities.
- Troubleshoot data and reports.
- Assist in rollout and implementation of programs and initiatives.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all information.
- Support the communication and interpretation of systems strategies, procedures & compliance requirements.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Functional knowledge of business processes and an understanding of how to establish/capture requirements metrics.
- Understanding of HR terminology and functional analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to creatively identify and solve problems, as well as propose reporting systems and process improvements.
- Ability to communicate verbally and nonverbally in English and Mandarin effectively.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- Strong teamwork capabilities to collaborate within a multiple cultural environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
- Practical knowledge of Workday and Workday Reporting will be a plus.
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Power BI/ Tableau will be a plus.
- Strong planning, time management and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently, resolve project issues, meet deadlines and escalate appropriately to management.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assignments, and have the latitude to adapt procedures, processes and techniques.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.