At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Research, recruit, screen, interview, and refer qualified candidates for non-exempt positions as assigned. Considerable skill in interviewing techniques, knowledge of manufacturing and specialized functions of the company, general understanding of Jabil Circuit's personnel policy and procedures, and basic understanding of federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Partner with managers and supervisors to identify and determine the knowledge, ability, skills, and other qualifications required.
· Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
· Initiate contact with potential candidates to conduct initial screening and schedule interviews accordingly.
· Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
· Write and place job advertising in the various media to include internet job postings.
· Coordinate participation, setup, and drive efforts for career fairs.
· Develop and maintain contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract qualified candidates.
· Develop and share internet recruiting techniques with co-workers to identify and recruit candidates.
· Provide information on company facilities and job opportunities to candidates.
· File and maintain records in accordance with Federal, State, AAP, and EEOC requirements.
· Make public presentations at schools, organizations, on-site training classes, and career fairs regarding recruiting, organizational structure and opportunities.
· Coordinate and make necessary travel arrangements for candidates who are interviewing or relocating as required.
· Prepares offer letters of employment for prospective candidates utilizing the Compensation Guidelines.
· Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Develop and maintain partnership with training department to coordinate training schedules for new hires.
· Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field.”
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures.
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best recruiting practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
· Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and training. One or two years experience preferred in recruiting role. Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
Prior Workday Recruitment experience is a plus!
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.