Lowell, AR – JB Hunt Corporate
HR Business Analyst
IT, Telecom & Internet
United States of America
Under direct supervision, the position will support other analysts by performing structured work assignments, for limited phases of software development projects, and will acquire and apply business analysis knowledge/skills.
• Assists in planning and monitoring Business Analysis approach to arrive at the optimum approach given the current project or product needs
• Assists in identifying and applying basic elicitation and collaboration techniques with stakeholders to confirm, communicate, and manage delivered outcomes
• Assists in managing limited aspects of requirements life cycle by assessing and approving requirement details, traceability, prioritization, and changes to ensure alignment between solutions requirements and design
• Assists in identifying and applying basic analysis and modeling techniques to understand stakeholder needs by specifying, verifying, and validating requirements to support value delivery and recommended solutions
• Assists in evaluating solutions by assessing limitations and effectiveness to support stakeholder needs
• Assists in analyzing strategies by identifying current state needs and assessing risks to define solution scope
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or related field, or foreign equivalent, or suitable combination of education, experience and training in a related Engineering field; and 1 or more years of related experience.
- IT/integrations experience
- Workday reporting experience
Bachelors: Computer and Information Science (Required), Bachelors: Computer Engineering (Required), Bachelors: Management Information Systems (Required)
Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA) – International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
Job Opening ID:
00468109 HR Business Analyst (Open)
“This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.”
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is committed to basing employment decisions on the principles of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, persons with disabilities, protected veterans or other bases by applicable law.