- Part Time, 30 Hours per week (5 or 4 days per week)
- Seeking expertise in SuccessFactors Learning
- Immediate access to employee benefits, such as our staff travel program
Join the Jetstar team at a pivotal moment in our history. The outlook for our domestic flying is strong, our teams have never been more committed, and our mission is unchanged, to offer all day, every day low fares so more people can fly to more places, more often. We are passionate about making travel accessible and enjoyable for all.
Our People Shared Services team provide support to our corporate and operational teams across the Jetstar Australia & New Zealand network in the delivery of timely and accurate processing of payroll along with administrative support of HR processes across the employee lifecycle, managing the suite of People Systems and delivering value add learning/organisational development activities. We pride ourselves on the delivery of superior customer service, data accuracy and quality payroll outcomes for our people, whilst creating a fun, team environment.
We now have a part time (30 hours per week) opportunity available in the role of Business Analyst, People Systems. Reporting to the Manager, People Systems and Reporting, and working as part of a small high performing team, this role will see you providing critical support to Jetstar’s People & HR Systems. You will provide business and technical support functions to Jetstar applications, with a particular focus on our Learning Management System – SuccessFactors. You will also focus on developing and maintaining people related data structures that drive the accurate and effective use of people systems.
As Business Analyst, People Systems, your key responsibilities will include:
- Analyse, recommend, and deliver systems and data integration solutions to support timely and accurate data flows across people systems within the department.
- Partner with other departments to assist in aligning data structures where possible and optimising data flow practices across departments (such as to/from the IT Active Directory, Time and Attendance systems and others)
- Support business understanding and use of the people systems through communication, education, and training activities in partnership with others in the People Shared Services team.
- Create and maintain a suite of people data and analytics to support business decisions.
- In partnership with others in the team, maintain system documentation and Governance practices to ensure appropriate system management, compliance and to reduce risk.
- Partnering with the People Systems Manager and the suppliers to understand platform enhancement releases and provide recommendations of new functionality that will be advantageous to Jetstar; and
- Support projects to introduce enhancements as they become available.
To achieve success in this role, you will bring:
- Sound experience (2-4 years) in a similar systems role (Learning Management System experience and/or Workday experience preferred but not essential)
- Demonstrated experience in the development of governance policies and procedures
- Experience in delivering training to small groups as well as the development of end user training guides
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects/tasks
- Proactive, self-starter
- Embraces ambiguity
- Strong respect for different cultures
- Ability to simplify complex issues for a variety of different stakeholders
What’s in it for you
- Our team members enjoy access to unlimited heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines
- Access to a range of salary packaging and leave benefits
- As a member of the Qantas Group, you will have the opportunity to build a career across multiple functions, locations and airlines
- Structured programs and resources to support your health and wellbeing and development
- Talk to us about how we can make this role work flexibly for you such that you can achieve your potential
The Jetstar Group is one of the largest low-cost airline groups in the Asia Pacific by revenue and has flown more than 300 million passengers since it launched in 2004. Collectively the Jetstar Group offers more than 5,000 (pre-COVID) flights a week to 58 destinations in 18 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region. The Group operates a fleet of more than 90 aircraft, including Airbus A320-200, Airbus A321 and Boeing 787-8.
Jetstar’s mission is to offer all day, every day low fares to enable more people to fly to more places, more often.
Inclusion and Diversity
Jetstar is an equal opportunity employer, so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, supports charities and environmental initiatives. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds to apply. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
Please note: Presently, applications will only be considered for candidates who have the right to work in Australia / New Zealand without restriction or sponsorship.
Applications close: Thursday 27 January