Analyst- HR Direct, HRIS
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of September 30, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
What this job involves:
- Resolve Tier 1 queries and transactions related to core HR processes.
- Maintaining data in Workday pertaining to employee life cycle such as Promotion, Transfer, Contract extension, Title change, Probation & other job change transactions.
- Knowledge of Location Creation, Data Correction, and HR System Security requests.
- Managing Employee data changes and personal information changes.
- Provide query resolution for Employee Self Service/Manager Self Service requests.
- Managing & Coordinating queries on Case management tool.
- Managing employee Global compensation audits.
- Analysing & Managing semi-functional issues in Workday, EIB Validations and data loads.
- Demonstrate high proficiency in HR processes and standard operating procedures.
- Communicate and distribute processes, policies, and other relevant documentation to employees, needed to resolve the query/issue.
Demonstrating good understanding of core HR management practices, processes, procedures, and policies Good written and verbal communication skills Previous experience in Workday HR environment preferred or similar HR ERP desirable Knowledge of Case Management tool an added advantage Knowledge on MS Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Personnel Management 0-2 years of experience in HR or client services role preferred
Sound like you? In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
Result oriented and Proactive in achieving results
Highly Organised and Self-motivated Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constant deadlines Good Customer service skills using efficient processes Proactive in achieving results and seeking improvements
Strong teamwork interaction and orientation .
Attention to detail and ability to work towards tight deadlines
Ability to adapt and drive change to derive efficiencies/productivity
What we can do for you:
At JLL, We make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected]. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.