JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
Recruiter – New Business
What this job involves –
JLL’s New Business Talent Acquisition group is looking to expand our team. Our team is project-focused and consultative throughout the Recruiting process. We build new and expanding teams within our Work Dynamics division, which includes a variety of functions – facilities management, maintenance & engineering, human experience, business operations, and more – on a national level. We have the opportunity to bring talented individuals into the firm and enable existing employees grow their careers, which empowers them to take part in building and structuring new areas of business within the organization.
What is your day to day?
Full Cycle Recruiting: Responsible for managing candidates throughout the full recruiting life cycle, including but not limited to: sourcing, screening, interviewing, referrals, counseling, negotiating, offering, and marketing the firm’s attributes
- Create and execute a recruitment plan for various roles from entry to executive level
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Program Manager(s), HR Business Partner(s) and/or business unit hiring managers to clarify job specifications and recruitments to fill current and future hiring needs and modify job descriptions as appropriate
- Utilize creative sourcing approaches, including Internet, employee referrals, networking and other forums to identify and engage qualified applicants for positions
- Develop new sources to identify and proactively build a warm bench of talent, conduct initial call to potential candidate
- Work with Director of Recruiting to create best practices for recruiting and participate in special firm wide recruiting initiatives
- Create key measures of success and provide regular reporting and analysis of recruiting efforts
- Provide monthly recruiting metrics for internal and external client reporting
- Support Affirmative Action/Diversity initiatives
Desired experience and technical skills
- Minimum 3 years of recruitment experience in an agency or high-volume corporate environment
- Bilingual in English/Spanish; with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibit a passion for diversity and have a track record of generating creative ideas to bring diverse hires to an organization
- Proven ability to succeed in a high-volume recruiting environment while managing projects simultaneously
- Tech forward mentality and experience working in ATS, MS Excel, MS TEAMs
- Team player who can also work independently and multitask
- Ability to work in a remote environment, manage changing priorities, and work with a sense of urgency
- Recruiting experience in either Facilities Management, Engineering, Property Management, Real Estate, Construction or Project Management
- Experience with Workday, Smartsheet, and other online/collaboration technology
- Business writing experience
Hybrid –San Jose,CRI
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.