JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant for our Integrated Facility Management business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
This role is to provide exceptional Executive Assistant support to the Lead Director of one of our largest EMEA Client’s. This is an exciting, varied and high profile role within a core part of our JLL business. The ability of the Executive Assistant to anticipate and pre-empt the requirements of the Lead Director, with a proven ability to efficiently manage a busy and complex diary of commitments is essential.
What this job involves
- Timely and efficient diary management to include coordinating diaries, arranging leadership team and executive meetings & conference calls predominantly across EMEA with some Global reach. It is imperative that the Lead Director’s time is carefully and thoughtfully managed.
- Organising national and international travel including meeting and transport arrangements, confirming accommodation and producing detailed itineraries often of a complex nature.
- Attending to emails, correspondence and messages from clients and colleagues and telephone liaison; answering and making calls on behalf of Lead Director.
- Assist in organising client events and entertainments.
- Discreet handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- Provide a wide range of administrative support to include production of correspondence, reports, presentations and documents of a high quality in preparation for executive meetings.
- Manage and process expense claims.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with clients and internal colleagues across the group and wider JLL business.
- Support development of best practice across the accounts operations support team.
- It is envisaged that the Executive Assistant will also support a small number of the leadership team and the account Senior Directors.
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to have:
- Experience of providing Executive Assistant support to Senior Directors in a corporate and fast moving environment.
- Commercial real estate experience would be advantageous.
- Experience of dealing with and ensuring the integrity of highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Experience of working in or liaising with international offices would be advantageous.
- Advanced MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Knowledge and keen interest of latest technology – IPads/Smartphones/Social Media.
- An understanding of the commercial property is desirable.
- Ability to anticipate and pre-empt the requirements of the Lead Director, with an ability to efficiently manage their time and commitments.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, making decisions where necessary.
- Uses appropriate judgement when responding to the needs of senior executives both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates personal accountability, ownership and an ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Has an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of clients and colleagues.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Workday experience would be beneficial though not essential.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients and who has the ability to establish good relationships with both.
- Ability to prioritise workload, attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Some analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarise data for reports and to find solutions to various administrative issues.
- A thoughtful and positive attitude is essential as is a genuine enthusiasm for the work that will be undertaken.
- Adopts a flexible approach to work: from time to time early starts and late finishes will be necessary in order to fulfil the duties of this role.
What you can expect from us
- You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
- Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
On-site –London, GBR
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.