JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
This role will establish and lead the workforce planning and organizational design structure for the account by defining and implementing consistent processes, tools, technology, and frameworks. In collaboration with the HR Function and the business, you will work together to translate the business strategy into a strategic workforce plan and provide input on the change management strategy. It will also have primary ownership of HR engagements on large-scale transformation initiatives, overseeing substantial project management work and acting as an internal consulting group in partnership. Critically, this role will enable you to work with senior leaders both within HR and the business to help deliver our strategic imperatives.
- Work closely with the business to identify data needs, determine value drivers for the business and, translate business needs to system and user requirements
- Partner with data analysts and IT to develop, structure, plan and enhance databased and implement solutions to store and manage people data.
- Effective communicator who is able to translate complex workforce planning efforts into comprehensive presentations that tell a data-based story to inform workforce decision making by People Partners and the Business
- Design a consistent global organizational structure that aligns to data with Workday database that allows customized automated reporting, dashboards, and analysis to enable improved decision making. Data must be compliant with all local, regional, country and state regulations.
- Familiarity with Org Design models, practices and analysis to support OD initiatives by analyzing organizational spans and layers, track OD metrics, model optimal structure scenarios for efficiency and cost, evaluate location and sourcing strategies
- Quantitative experience with forecasting and/or modeling methodologies. Extensive experience leveraging analytics to forecast supply and demands for talent and modelling future scenarios to accurately identify and prioritize talent risks and opportunities, based on industry trends, economic conditions and organizational transformation objectives.
- Leverage people analytics to model organizational structures and roles, providing leadership with data-backed insights to inform their OD and talent selection decisions.
- Complete analysis on a wide arrange of people metrics including compensation, diversity, recruitment, attrition, engagement and retention.
- Analyze salaries and job responsibilities to align with the pay grade and titles to ensure competitive and fair pay.
- Deep dive into large data sets to answer key business questions and leverage an analytic mindset to develop visualization of key trends that translates insights for decision making leveraging Tableau, Smartsheets, Workday and Excel.
- Perform structured testing as required by system upgrades or customized enhancements
- Lead workshopping sessions to problem-solve and develop recommendations based on data interpretation and analysis to transform behaviors and techniques
- : Excellent presentation skills (verbal and written) with a strong understanding of analytic/statistical concepts and the ability to explain them to others. Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner in English.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to think broadly, create a shared vision, and embrace change as an opportunity.
- Data Analytics: Must be able to visualize data, statistics, have an understanding of system software and be able to manage, back-up and archive data.
- Organizational Agility: Knowledgeable about how organizations work, knows and can influence how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network. Able to work with diverse stakeholders (business, IT, and clients).
- : Highly proficient technical skills with demonstrated ability to manage, manipulate, and analyze raw data, research data issues, draw conclusions, provide resolution, and develop actionable recommendation. Able to interpret and tell the story behind the data. Working knowledge of the Corporate Real Estate industry or any multi-services industry is a bonus.
- Process Improvement: Committed to continuous improvement through empowerment and management by data and is willing to re-engineer processes from scratch. Good trouble-shooting skills, able to use Root Cause Analysis (RCA). Process-oriented with a good grasp of requirements elicitation, project management, and technical delivery/development processes.
- Client Management: Can understand client needs, can set and manage appropriate client expectations within system, project, or contract constraints, all while providing exceptional and enhanced customer service to multiple key stakeholders
- : Can achieve results from ad hoc groups of disparate people (key stakeholders and collaborators are geographically dispersed).
- Understands regional/cultural/contextual differences and allows for local expression without compromising global coherence.
- 7+ years of BI, business, or data analytics experience required, ideally in an enterprise environment across multiple application systems and business functions
- Demonstrated successes in data analysis, drawing conclusions, and suggesting improvements
- Bachelor or Master degree, or evidence of expert skill in BI, data science, computer science, applied mathematics, econometrics, operations research, statistics, Information Management, or related analytical field; advanced degree preferred.
- Expert level skills in Excel and Smartsheet required
- Working experience in BI tools (Tableau preferred), querying databases (SQL), ETL tools (Alteryx preferred), and bulk data manipulation is essential
- Working experience with Smartsheet is essential
- Working experience in analytical toolkit (e.g. SPSS, SAS, R or Python) desired.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and framework a plus
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.