Senior Workday Reporting Analyst
HR Operational Reporting
The Senior Analyst’s role encompasses design & technical delivery of efficient HR reporting & business intelligence framework using Workday. This role supports JLL’s talent initiatives by partnering with HR and business leaders to create leading and innovative reporting solutions, resolve complex data requests, provide critical interpretation of data and communicate information and insights in a meaningful and powerful voice.
In This Role You Will:
- Apply your extensive experience to design & deliver efficient reporting solutions
- Quickly understand JLL’s complex system architecture and know when & how to use Workday to identify/answer business challenges related to JLL’s talent
- Develop new global reports & dashboards and support the roll-out of new data products
- Cooperate with IT teams to enable and configure new analytical features
- Engage with HR leaders, HR CoE and business stakeholders in all matters related to HR Operational Reporting
- Be a data and reporting champion, providing ideas, reviews and innovative thinking
- Deliver complex reporting requests
- Support advanced analytics work, including testing of hypotheses about our people and processes to support evidence-based decision making
- Consult on projects related to People Analytics/Future of Work and help shape the new HR reporting framework
Education and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a field of Mathematics, Operations Research, Social/Behavioural Science, Statistics, or Computer Science
- 3+ years of related work experience preferably in Human Capital Analytics or employee related research
- Ability to analyse large datasets, detect and correct errors, interpret and simplify results to various audiences
- Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate; ability to proactively anticipate problems and opportunities and confidence to use initiative to pursue solutions
- Extensive knowledge of Workday (prior certification or Workday Pro Reporting strongly preferred)
- Experience designing and developing business facing and internal reports and data visualizations
- Advanced knowledge of a visualisation tool (Tableau preferred)
- Experience with SQL for data extraction & manipulation
- Excellent customer relationship skills and ability to listen and communicate well at all levels of the company
- Great attention to detail with solution-oriented attitude that focuses on continuous improvement and can navigate around ambiguity
- Good organization and prioritisation skills to facilitate working across multiple projects, geographies and time-zones
- Ability to clearly articulate problems and solutions, translate complex into simple
- High degree of professional judgment, professional maturity, integrity, credibility
What you can expect from us:
- You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
- Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
JLL is an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.