JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
What this job involves –
This an end-to-end Recruiter position, it will support Hiring Managers with their staffing needs in +10 countries in Latin America.
Full Cycle Recruiting: Responsible for managing candidates throughout the full recruiting life cycle, including but not limited to: sourcing, screening, interviewing, referrals, counseling, negotiating, offering, and marketing the firm’s attributes
- Create and execute a recruitment plan for various roles from entry to executive level
- Work with the HR Business Partner(s) and/or business unit hiring managers to clarify job specifications and recruitments to fill current and future hiring needs and modify job descriptions as appropriate
- Utilize internet, employee referrals and networking to identify and contact qualified applicants for positions
- Develop new sources to identify and proactively build a warm bench of talent, conduct initial call to potential candidate
- Work with Director of Recruiting to create best practices for recruiting and participate in special firm wide recruiting initiatives
- Create key measures of success and provide regular reporting and analysis of recruiting effort
- Provide monthly recruiting metrics for internal and external client reporting
- Support Affirmative Action/Diversity initiatives
Sound like you? To apply you need to have –
- Bilingual- English & Spanish speaking and written communication
- Minimum 3 years of recruitment experience
- Exhibit a passion for diversity and have a track record of generating creative ideas to bring diverse hires to an organization
- Proven ability to succeed in a high-volume recruiting environment while managing projects simultaneously
- Recruiting experience in either Facilities Management, Engineering, Property Management, Real Estate, Construction or Project Management is preferred
- Tech forward mentality and experience working in ATS, MS Excel, MS TEAMs; experience with Workday, Smartsheets, and other online/collaboration technology a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Business writing experience a plus
- Team player who can also work independently and multitask
- Ability to work in a remote environment, manage changing priorities, and work with a sense of urgency
Hybrid –San Jose,CRI
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.