Workday Extend Specialist
JLL/Technologies Centre of Expertise (JLLT CoE) (Bangalore)
What this job involves:
About the role
JLL is looking for Workday Extend Specialist to support a key HR Support and enhancement function. The person will assist the Workday administrator in collaborating with internal team colleagues, the broader HR function, managers, and teammates to support Workday Extend application & integrations and reporting function including but not restricted to reporting, business processes, testing, and other technical projects as assigned.
- Design and develop innovative solutions to business challenges leveraging Workday Extend technologies
- Technical guidance and oversight on Workday Cloud Platform, performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Understanding of payroll processes and data flows between HR benefits stock compensation and payroll
- Designed and built both inbound and outbound integrations in various segments of the Workday system and worked with Core Connector, Cloud Connector, EIB, Report Designer, Workday Studio, Data Conversions loads, XML, XSLT, SOAP, and REST web services
- Good knowledge of resolving complex XSLT logic using tools like i.e. Oxygen and Exchanger XML Editor
- Knowledge of Advanced, Matrix, and composite reporting and BIRT
- Experience in gathering requirements, designing, configuring/building, and testing all kinds of integrations with expertise on complex Workday Studio developments
- Ability to translate moderately complex systems concepts to non-technical users in a productive and supportive manner
- Strong oral and written communication skills demonstrating the ability to share and impart knowledge both in individual and group settings
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education
- Min. Experience of 6 years of Design and develop innovative solutions to business challenges leveraging Workday Extend technologies
- Experience working with functional HR and payroll teams in the development and implementation of technical solutions that improve efficiencies and performance of payroll integrations
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Work through issues and challenges
What we can do for you:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
API Platforms, Applied Machine Learning, Cloud Applications, Enterprise Cloud, Human Resources Functions, Payroll Processing, Workday, Workday Human Capital Management, Workday Implementation, Workday Integration, Workday Studio
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected]. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.