St. Paul, MN
Johnson Brothers is a national family-owned wine, spirits and beer distributor. We’ve been providing exceptional service to our customers since 1953, representing the world’s most famous brands in the beverage industry.
If you are a detailed-oriented, motivated system analyst to join our Workday Finance team as a Workday System Administrator/Analyst. The right candidate will join an exciting and progressive organization with responsibility for one of the best enterprise solutions on the market. Having deployed the full Workday platform, you’ll have a unique opportunity to learn and support multiple functional areas in an environment that supports both creativity and latitude, while working with an amazing Workday team.
- Perform system configuration and maintenance based on developed requirements and evolving business needs
- Provide support for functional area systems to identify and resolve tenant configuration, business process and/or integration issues while making recommendations for and implementing process improvements
- Ensure data integrity through aggregate analysis and an understanding of the processes deployed. Performs audits of Workday data and recommends steps to improve data quality
- Review, develop and document business procedures and workflows to ensure system features are being fully utilized and identify Workday features that may improve efficiency
- Perform mass data loads as required in Workday (EIBs)
- Conduct root cause analysis of issues
- Deliver ad hoc, Composite, and standardized report writing and analysis as requested by stakeholders
- Support related finance systems
- Assist with coordination and documentation of semi-annual Workday Release testing and enhancement implementation
Skills and Abilities:
- 2+ years of Workday tenant experience is required
- 2 + years experience in Finance or System Support
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills with both technical and functional end users
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt and learn new systems
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines and quality standards
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Excel functions like pivot tables, vlookup, macros, etc.
Johnson Brothers is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Johnson Brothers makes employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications for the job.