Benefits Associate/Analyst (Temporary)
KBR is seeking a Benefits Administration/HRIS Associate who is able to analyze and administer results for a specialized HR function such as Benefits and HR systems,. This position will report to the Principal Benefits Specialist and serves as the primary contact for the following:
Practical Knowledge Needed for Success:
- Excel: Advanced knowledge of MS Office Excel
- Benefits: General Benefits knowledge
- Administration: Knowledge of data flow between various systems and associated data integrity
- Familiar with SAP/ADP and Workday HRIS systems a plus
Goals for Success:
- Collect, analyze, and interpret custom data in SAP/ADP, HRIS, and other benefits systems using Excel to produce relevant reports
- Work fall out error reports. Analyze and resolve benefits/payroll inbound and outbound integration file errors.
- Partner with Benefits, HR, Payroll, IT, and Vendors to resolve HR and system-related data issues
- Ability to perform well within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires the management of multiple projects at once, without compromising quality and service levels.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues
- Familiarity with benefits and payroll
- A strong team player with the ability to balance competing priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills-written and verbal-with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization and external contacts
- An undergraduate degree in Human Resources or equivalent business-related experience
- Ability to work virtually as part of a cohesive team.
- Ability to work remotely
In compliance with the U.S. federal government’s vaccine mandate, only candidates who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be considered for this position.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.