The Learning Management Specialist provides direct support to key processes within Learning, Leadership and Employee Development for KBR. The Specialist acts as a reference for the HRBPs, managers and employees to Learning systems and programs, addressing questions and requests in a timely and professional manner. Reporting to and under the supervision of the Director, Talent Development, this role provides support required to create, cultivate and curate KBR’s Learning needs, driving the Talent strategy with a high degree of customer service, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Support the implementation of Learning management processes, programs and systems, offering best-in-class customer service to internal clients
- Working in conjunction with HRIS and IT to resolving KBR Workday performance & learning issues
- Train and support Learning Administrators from Business Units on building eLearning courses and campaigns in KBRWorkday
- Assist in developing and supporting the evaluation, tracking and reporting of Learning management metrics as an input to measuring the effectiveness of the Learning programs.
- Assist with maintaining and updating the global Learning management processes, tools, and resources to ensure consistency, accuracy, timely and cost-effective delivery. These may include job aids, needs assessments, training materials, surveys, metrics, and intranet document management.
- Support overall team requests – planning, reporting, system testing, communication, program support, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years experience in Human Resources supporting processes and programs with associated technology in Learning, Leadership & Employee Development.
- Prior experience training others on business process and proper system usage
- Comfortable working in an environment in which businesses processes, tools, deadlines etc. are continually evolving.
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, analytic, energetic and self-motivated individual
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to be adaptable, flexible and demonstrate the ability to change in support of business objectives.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Workday experience highly preferred
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY AT KBR
At KBR, we are passionate about our people, sustainability, and our Zero Harm culture. These inform all that we do and are at the heart of our commitment to, and ongoing journey toward being a more inclusive and diverse company. That commitment is central to our team of teams philosophy and fosters an environment of real collaboration across cultures and locations. Our individual differences and perspectives bring enhanced value to our teams and help us develop solutions for the most challenging problems. We understand that by embracing those differences and working together, we are more innovative, more resilient, and safer. We Deliver — Together.
In compliance with the U.S. federal government’s vaccine mandate, only candidates who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be considered for this position.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.