Birmingham AL, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, Jacksonville FL, Miami FL, P&C-Corporate Circle-Henderson-NV
Kemper is one of the nation’s leading specialized insurers. Our success is a direct reflection of the talented and diverse people who make a positive difference in the lives of our customers every day. We believe a high-performing culture, valuable opportunities for personal development and professional challenge, and a healthy work-life balance can be highly motivating and productive. Kemper’s products and services are making a real difference to our customers, who have unique and evolving needs. By joining our team, you are helping to provide an experience to our stakeholders that delivers on our promises.
Working closely with Sr. Compensation Managers, responsible for providing analytical work in the design, implementation, and administration of compensation plans, programs, and processes.
- Research, create, analyze and prepare decision-making recommendations, which can include, but are not limited to: benchmarking/job evaluation, market pricing, program cost modeling, etc.
- Ensure data integrity and process implementation for the annual compensation review cycle.
- Key member on compensation team for multiple projects such as pay structure assessment and development, job architecture, sales incentive plan reviews, due diligence for M&A projects.
- Collaborate with the Workday team to update necessary compensation information, where applicable.
- Minimum 5+ years compensation experience
- Market Pricing and Job Evaluation experience required
- Demonstrated quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Compensation program cost modeling experience
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) desired
- Knowledge of Sales Compensation helpful
- Workday or other HCM knowledge helpful
Kemper is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We are committed to supporting diversity and equality across our organization and we work diligently to maintain a workplace free from discrimination. Kemper is focused on expanding our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion efforts to align with our vision, mission, and guiding principles. Kemper does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Kemper and Kemper will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.