Wayne – 150 Totowa Road
We are currently seeking an HR Operations Team Supervisor, who will report to Senior HR Operations Manager and be based at the Kering offices located in Wayne, New Jersey.
The HR Operations Team Supervisor develops and delivers the service levels required to provide the customer with the best experience possible, to deliver on value proposition and generate additional opportunities. The Team Supervisor leads the HR operations team to consistently exceed the customer’s expectation and provides transparent communication and information.
We are seeking someone both resourceful and adaptable, who is ideally suited to an environment that demands meticulous attention to detail, coupled with the ability to identify and enhance existing operational tasks, with an emphasis on reconciliation and audit activities. The ideal candidate should possess a proactive mindset, constantly seeking ways to enhance and streamline processes. They must demonstrate excellent time management skills, the ability to balance their regular workload alongside project involvement and contributing to the testing of system enhancements. In the role of supervisor, the individual will guide the HR operations team towards not just achieving but exceeding service level expectations. The Team Supervisor is instrumental in improving customer experience and identifying opportunities to further elevate our service. Critical to this position is the ability to communicate effectively and transparently, delivering and exceeding customer expectations.
KERING HR Operations Team Supervisor
Job Family: Human Resources
Job Title: HR Operations Team Supervisor
Location: Wayne, NJ
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear and Kering Beauté. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow’s Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Oversee the HR Operations team's activities, offering guidance and support to team members.
- Distribute Service Now tickets to HR coordinators within the Shared Service functions.
- Monitor and regulate the distribution of workload and ticket volumes, adjusting as necessary.
- Develop and maintain the Service Now dashboard and reporting system.
- Support in monitoring key data metrics, aiming to achieve performance targets set and agreed by the HRSS and key stakeholders
- Manage activities associated with rectifying audit discrepancies, compile incident reports, and suggest procedural modifications to avoid future issues. Additionally, analyze patterns and root causes in ticket submissions and audit data issues, to identify underlying problems and implement strategic solutions.
- Collaborate with the Senior Manager to promptly address and resolve escalated issues raised by brand stakeholders.
- Manage HR Shared Services communications, focusing on collaborating with Facilities to enhance the current process of receiving and distributing incoming mail to relevant team members.
- Supervise the team’s administrative duties with a specific focus on refining the naming conventions and filing processes for employee records. This includes overseeing the maintenance of both paper and electronic employee files, archiving employee records, and handling unemployment documentation, all aimed at enhancing the current system's efficiency and organization.
- Organize the team's work schedules and rotations, always ensuring adequate coverage, including the coordination of unplanned leave.
- Assist with the recruitment of new team members.
- Facilitate the onboarding and continuous training of team members, leveraging their existing knowledge and skills.
- Guide team members, as well as providing ongoing training and change management support to ensure the effective adoption of improved processes and any new changes.
- Support the performance management process by developing and implementing plans that encourage employee growth and engagement. This includes conducting appraisals and recommending training or skill-building activities to enhance employee capabilities.
- Assist with special projects as needed, both within the HR Shared Services team and for brand-specific requirements. This includes supporting initiatives focused on enhancing HR Operations, particularly in improving transactional efficiency and streamlining manual work processes.
WHO YOU ARE
- 2-3 years of experience in continuous improvement projects in HR operations
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent team player
- Effective team co-ordination and leadership skills
- Able to understand customer requirements and deliver an excellent level of service
- Ability to prioritize workload with strong attention to detail
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize a varied and demanding workload
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organization skills: demonstrate thoroughness to ensure quality work
- Experience with Workday, Service Now, Ceridian (Dayforce) a plus
Kering Americas Inc.