A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow’s Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2020, Kering had over 38,000 employees and revenue of €13.1 billion.
We are currently seeking a Payroll Supervisor who will report to the Assistant C&B Manager as part of our dynamic team in Singapore
How you will contribute
- Lead a team of Payroll Executives to provide full spectrum of payroll functions, including data collections & transmission, payroll journal entries and accounts reconciliations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage payroll service providers (vendors) and payroll processing workflows; ensure payroll payments and reports are delivered consistently, accurately and on time in accordance with company policies & procedures, and in compliance with local statutory and tax requirements.
- Manage internal customers with payroll requests outside the scope of services.
- Manage incoming escalations/rework, ensuring that confidence of the customer is maintained and customer satisfaction goals are achieved.
- Support external and internal audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Collaborate cross functionally with Finance and various business owners on policies, processes, and help drive key payroll initiatives and best practices.
- Review work done by outsourced service providers, provide feedback to improve work quality & efficiencies.
- Create and track KPIs for process improvement opportunities identification and implementation.
- Support HR budgets and forecasts planning.
- Involve in the implementation of a new payroll system.
- Bring in innovative ideas to Management to further streamline payroll processes and procedures
- Complies with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Partner with HR business partners on HR related matters and benefits administration as needed.
- Other responsibilities include but not limited to participate in special projects, system enhancements or ad hoc analyses as needed.
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- Bachelor’s degree holder in HR, Business Administration, Accounting, Statistics or equivalent
- Minimum 8-years experience in payroll administration with knowledge of accounting or in a similar Shared Service position
- Knowledge on employment legislations for Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand and Guam
- Knowledge of Workday system (Preferred)
- Ability to prioritize priorities wisely Conduct results (with strict deadlines and schedules, and a thorough service ethic)
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, and collaborate with others
- Organized and process driven, great attention to details
- Team spirit and passion for the job
- Result and customer oriented
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
KERING SOUTH EAST ASIA PTE LTD