ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio- cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April
2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager – Corporate who will report to the VP of Human Resources as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will be responsible for responsible for implementing the overall recruitment strategy for the Corporate teams in collaboration with the HR partners and department leaders to understand business needs and source, interview, and spearhead the hiring of all candidates.
- In partnership with HR partner, manage the corporate recruitment process with the objective of identifying candidates who have high potential and are the right fit within the organization;
- Responsible for sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates while creating influential candidate relationships;
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates to effectively minimize the time required to fill open positions
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with candidates, managers, and the senior team as needed;
- Research and recommend new sources to recruit active and passive candidates, as well as understand and research the competitive landscape to source for top talent;
- Manage all aspects of Workday; from posting open positions, processing applicants, all candidate communication throughout the recruitment phases, closing open requisitions, etc.;
- Manage all administrative functions, including updating Open Position Reports, provide statistical figures to HR leadership, etc.;
- Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on a regular basis; provide regular feedback on the performance of the recruitment process;
- Special staffing projects and peak season staffing as needed.
- Ensure effective recruitment processes for business/department leaders
- Ensure all recruitment needs are carried out in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies as needed;
- Update job descriptions and job specifications
- Proven Three to five years direct experience in a multi-unit corporate recruiting capacity
- Luxury retail market experience is a plus;
- Prior experience using Workday HRIS system;
- Bachelors’ Degree from college or university;
- Good understanding of sourcing and selection techniques in various markets;
- Timely follow through of key initiatives, time and project management, strong background in wide range of job categories in retail and corporate environments;
- Strong interview skills and ability to select high-quality talent; experience on selection methodologies and testing for competencies; fiscal responsibility;
- Able to manage multiple open positions at once;
- Strong sourcing and interviewing skills;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be a self-starter who is performance driven, goal oriented and a team player.
- A strong commitment to company values and achieve goals;
- Maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with discretion;
- Knowledge of recruiting/placement laws and practices.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Yves Saint Laurent America Inc