Argentina -Buenos Aires
Talent Acquisition Optimization Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition specialist, you will support the Head of Global TA optimization in building a world class recruitment operation at Kimberly Clark. You will support regional and local deployment and adoption of our TA processes. Support maintenance and implementation of all TA policies and guidelines. Ensure our processes are lean and efficient from a stakeholder perspective, leveraging existing and future technology and automation opportunities. Work as a partner with HR Services, HR Privacy, the onboarding team and other departments within Philips to ensure a seamless end-2-end recruitment experience for all stakeholders. Participate in regional and local TA improvement projects and represent TA in HR projects to further simplify the E2E HR processes. Support management of TA vendors. To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following Entrepreneurial mindset to start and lead dialogues
- Support recruitment team on the recruitment process and stakeholder experiences.
- Provide ATS (WorkDay) support when technical issues or changes arise.
- Lead improvement projects for process and/or systems
- Collaborate with other Human Resources Departments to optimize the end to end hiring process.
- Assist with administrative tasks and ad-hoc projects as required; sourcing process, offer process, system enhancements.
- Support a consistent and compliant recruitment process
- Create and analyze reports pertaining to TA Operations, reports can be global in nature containing thousands of data points.
2+ years’ experience in a staffing/recruitment position.
A keen understanding of new hire employment practices.
Experience handling an ATS, Workday experience highly desirable.
Ability to compile and analyze employment-related data and metrics.
Prior experience in other HR support functions desirable (i.e. new hire relocation, immigration, background checks, vendor on-boarding).
Strong detail–orientation with excellent organizational skills and critical thinking ability.
Customer-focused with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
Proficient with MS Office, Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Argentina -Buenos Aires