Job Description Summary:
This position will be responsible for managing the HR duties for the KISS distribution center (logistics center) in GA.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by following guidance such as recruitment, termination, performance management, and employee relations under HQ HR’s guidelines. The HR Manager will work collaboratively with the GA distribution center operation supervisors to support its needs.
- Supports and conducts HR functions focused on Recruiting, HRIS management, Compliance, and Talent Management.
- Develops recruiting pipeline for target pools for the distribution center and maintains ongoing relationships with recruiting agencies/staffing agencies to ensure staffing needs are met and manages recruitment budget and expenses.
- Conducts training needs, and assessments and provides training solutions to include planning, implementation, administration, facilitation, and delivery of high-quality programs/learning and development initiatives that engage, align, inform, and inspire employees in support of business strategy and objectives.
- Collects, compiles, and analyzes HR data, metrics, and statistics and applies this data to make recommendations related to HQ HR Senior Director
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, local employment laws/regulations, and company policies/procedures, and recommended best practices.
- Be a contact point for internal complaints, USCIS On-site Audit, etc., and provides high-quality services to the new distribution center on daily employee relations and supports managers in the documentation and coaching of performance improvement plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in HRM or related fields
- 8+ years of proven HR work experience with at least 4 years of experience as an HR generalist in the Corporate Distribution Center
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relations, staffing management, and training.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented, strong analytical skills, and time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines and multitasking skills.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn HRIS (Workday experience is a plus)
- Bilingual in English and Korean
Additional Job Description: