Job Description Summary:
This position will be responsible for managing the HR duties for the KISS distribution center (logistics center) in GA.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by following guidance such as recruitment, termination, performance management, and employee relations under HQ HR’s guidelines. The HR Manager will work collaboratively with the GA distribution center operation supervisors to support its needs.
- Supports and conducts HR functions focused on Recruiting, HRIS management, Compliance, and Talent Management.
- Develops recruiting pipeline for target pools for the distribution center and maintains ongoing relationships with recruiting agencies/staffing agencies to ensure staffing needs are met and manages recruitment budget and expenses.
- Conducts training needs, and assessments and provides training solutions to include planning, implementation, administration, facilitation, and delivery of high-quality programs/learning and development initiatives that engage, align, inform, and inspire employees in support of business strategy and objectives.
- Collects, compiles, and analyzes HR data, metrics, and statistics and applies this data to make recommendations related to HQ HR Senior Director
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, local employment laws/regulations, and company policies/procedures, and recommended best practices.
- Be a contact point for internal complaints, USCIS On-site Audit, etc., and provides high-quality services to the new distribution center on daily employee relations and supports managers in the documentation and coaching of performance improvement plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in HRM or related fields
- 8+ years of proven HR work experience with at least 4 years of experience as an HR generalist in the Corporate Distribution Center
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relations, staffing management, and training.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented, strong analytical skills, and time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines and multitasking skills.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn HRIS (Workday experience is a plus)
- Bilingual in English and Korean
We offer a competitive benefits package!
(*Eligibility may vary.)
401(k) Savings Plan
Premium Medical Insurance Coverage
Year-end Bonus Plan
Paid Time Off (PTO) based on seniority
Relocation Support for New Hires*
Work Anniversary Recognitions
Congratulatory & Condolence Gifts
Employee Referral Bonus Program
The anticipated compensation range is
69,000.00 – 137,000.00 USD Annual
Actual compensation will be determined based on various factors including qualifications, education, experience, and location. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Kiss Nail Products, Inc., or Kiss Distribution Corporation or Ivy Enterprises, Inc., or AST Systems, LLC, or Red Beauty, Inc., Dae Do, Inc. (collectively, the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.