The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
The Customer Experience Manager will support the overall HTR customer journey, engagement, and experience with the North American Hire to Retire process and organization. This role will partner with their operational Hire to Retire counterparts and BU’s across the KHC organization to develop and enrich corporate and customer routines & rituals, training, understanding and visibility to/usage of available HTR tools, metrics, and resources to drive process stewardship for delivering HTR performance metrics + growing the HTR Net Promoter Score (NPS). Ability to collaborate cross functionally and be a voice of the Hire to Retire organization for various Kraft Heinz stakeholders in addition to our customer base.
Will have direct ownership of the HTR helpdesk day to day operations, as well as HTR corporate routines, rituals, communications, and training to drive customer centricity and HTR success. Leads a team of SMEs to drive root cause analysis and CI in support of the customer experience. This role and team should be able to speak to detailed level HTR metrics, own customer satisfaction metrics that the operational teams operate under and partner with various stakeholders both inside and outside the organization to disseminate insights and health around HTR activities and drive customer NPS.
- E – 20% Direct oversight of the HTR helpdesk including the people, process, and technology across the North America and LATAM zones in accordance with customer centric values, performance metrics and targets defined for all of HTR. el.
- S – 50% Lead a team of SMEs to drive the customer experience through RCA, business partnerships, training and problem solving.
- Ensure HTR process training is updated frequently to reflect current practices and is readily available per training strategy and platforms of the organization.
- Identify problems and challenges within our operational footprint and proactively work towards solutions and new ways of working.
- Champion of the operational day to day activities that occur across our HTR footprint.
- Act as a point of escalation for specific HTR related performance or service-related issue or question for the business.
- E – 5% Be a liaison and own the operational linkage with organizational stakeholders with respect to HTR health, performance oversight, and process ownership.
- E – 5% Responsible for the annual, quarterly, and monthly routines of HTR metrics for review with senior management and business stakeholders.
- S – 5% Cross-collaborate with GBS, HR Excellence, Zone Rewards, and other Corporate Functions to understand and review reporting and analytical needs related to Hire to Retire activities to drive process visibility and executional stewardship/advocacy.
- S – 5% Leverage existing tools in new ways within routines and rituals to drive customer behavior and HTR results.
- E – 10% Owns HTR customer communication strategy and execution.
• BS in Finance/ Accounting or Business Administration required
• MBA Preferred
- 6+ years experience in shared services, HR & Payroll Systems, business development or corporate customer relationship organizations/roles.
- Knowledge of Kronos/Ceridian/Service Now/Workday systems a plus
- Focus on high level of customer service.
- Demonstrated experience with Service Performance Management, Analytics, CI, PMO and Change Management.
- Strong business acumen, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Business knowledge relative to evaluating performance analytics, strategy and overall ROI related to global business services.
- Ability to work under pressure and drive tasks to completion
- Ability to influence cross functional team members
- Familiarity with common regulations/legal requirements in the HR space for the United States, Canada and Brazil a plus