The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
The position of Sr. Workday Analyst, HR IT role will have responsibility for the design and development of workday configuration to include business processes, security, reports/dash boards and all configurable Workday functionality. This role will have expert level experience with Workday configuration and clear understand and experience in Workday functionality. The role will have a close relationship to business product owner to solve for innovation and technical configuration.
· Stay current with industry best practices and talent technologies/capabilities in order to set ambitious and clear talent product strategy and vision and align it effectively with the product owner and key stakeholders.
· Accountable for product specific KPIs once solution enters production and communicate regular tracking of key performance metrics to stakeholders against product strategy and vision.
· Establish and govern testing and change management discipline within agile pod(s) to ensure a successful end-user experience for all deployments.
· Works closely with the Platform Team to establish product’s business value and support messaging, communication, and customer outreach as needed.
· Active lead on Agile team(s), working closely with the agile team, leveraging Agile @ Scale and SAFe methodology to proactively manage risks, resolve issues, manage external vendors to deliver stories per sprint commitments.
· Responsible for planning and directing the work of a group of individuals between teams at different locations, monitoring their work, and taking corrective action when necessary.
· Ensures clarity around priorities and goals for the entire functional area.
· Ensures that KHC processes and controls are followed in all activities.
· Regularly update and expand working knowledge of Workday products and features, as well as other leading Talent technologies and cross train peers.
· Experience working with Workday.
· Project management experience, solid understanding of project management principles preferred
· Knowledge of software development lifecycle, Past software development experience would be ideal
· Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Confident and skilled at guiding the team through organizational roadblocks to allow Sprints to be completed on time
· Experience with establishing relationships across IT and business teams
· Understanding of key HR concepts and processes
· Experience with ServiceNow Agile 2.0 is a plus
· Agile @Scale SAFe experience is a plus
**This role can be in Chicago, Pittsburgh, or Toronto
Chicago/Aon Center, Pittsburgh/PPG