The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. While Kraft Heinz is co-headquartered in Chicago and Pittsburgh, our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Kraft, Oscar Mayer, Heinz, Philadelphia, Lunchables, Velveeta, Planters, Maxwell House, Capri Sun, Ore-Ida, Kool-Aid, Jell-O, Primal Kitchen, and Classico, among others.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
This analytical, intellectually curious individual will have a natural inclination to understand, communicate, and sift through the business ecosystems from which relevant talent for Kraft Heinz can be found. This individual will be responsible for industry and company research, as well as prospect identification and engagement for all open North American US Zone roles. This role requires an experienced researcher and talent recruiter who understands the complexities of the Talent market and can use this knowledge to create a complete attraction strategy for identifying and engaging prospects. This individual will be responsible for identifying and initiating contact with relevant talent and keeping connected with that talent over time.
· Engage with passive talent and craft a sourcing strategy using various methods
· Build and maintain a pipeline of candidates with diverse skillsets and perspectives by leveraging their existing and ever-growing professional network
· Partner with HR and internal clients to develop long term talent pipelining plans and build supporting talent communities
· Defining an end-to-end candidate sourcing strategy and process; execute it daily
· Customize Kraft Heinz outreach content to engage talent, pique candidate interest and boost response percentages
· Creatively source, engage, and transition quality candidates across the TA team
· Map markets, industries and companies and create a go-to strategy
· Influence prospective applicants through text, email, and cold calling
· Bachelor’s Degree is required
· 3+ years of progressive global in-house and/or top tier search firm recruiting experience with a focus on candidate generation in a complex and competitive market
· 2+ years of experience in a research role focused on benchmarking, functional expertise, and market intelligence
· Demonstrated history of producing qualified passive candidates to Talent Acquisition partners
· Proven results driving diversity initiates through research, outreach, and relationships to increase diversity hiring throughout the organization
· Proficiency using an applicant tracking system is required; experience with Workday and Avature CRM is strongly preferred
· Desire and capacity to learn new technology and product domains, quickly understand this knowledge, apply this knowledge into effective search strategies
· A compelling communicator; able to effectively engage the attention of all stakeholders, and articulate complex Talent concepts in a polished and professional manner
· Self-assured; not easily thrown, able to think on your feet and work on highly confidential searches with senior leadership