Eagle, ID (Eagle Headquarters)
Remote West Virgina
Remote South Dakota
Remote Rhode Island
Remote New Hampshire
Remote South Carolina
Remote New Mexico
Remote New York
Remote Oregon – Metro
Remote Wisconsin – Non-Metro
Remote Washington – Metro
Remote Virginia – Non-Metro
Remote Virginia – Metro
Remote North Carolina
Remote Pennsylvania – Metro
Remote North Dakota
Remote New York- Metro
Remote New Jersey
Remote New Jersey – Metro
Remote Minnesota – Metro
Remote Massachusetts – Metro
Remote Illinois – Non-Metro
Remote Idaho – Non-Metro
Remote Georgia – Non-Metro
Remote Florida – Non-Metro
Remote Colorado – Metro
Remote California – Metro
Remote Alabama – Metro
Title: HR Functional Analyst, Process Innovation – Remote
Location: Eagle, ID
Country: United States of America
About Lamb Weston
Lamb Weston is a leading supplier of frozen potato, sweet potato, appetizer and vegetable products to restaurants and retailers around the world. For more than 60 years, we’ve produced innovative, inventive products that make life better for our customers and their customers.
Job Description Summary
The HR Functional Analyst supports Lamb Weston’s HR system landscape (specifically Workday & Kronos) with the functional expertise of the end-to-end business process, to troubleshoot, manage and maintain the applications. Partners with HR “Centers of Excellence” (COEs) and the HR HUB to creatively streamline and simplify processes. Partners with the company’s Information Technology team to support and coordinate technology projects for HR. Assures actions and deliverables meet or exceed organizational objectives, align with HR strategies, and integrate as appropriate with other HR functions. Supports the broader HR service delivery model with a focus on customer service and assures alignment with HR COEs and other stakeholders such as HR Leaders and HR Business Partners. This role primarily specializes in the (Payroll, Benefits, HCM, Time & Attendance, Recruiting, Compensation, Learning, and Talent Management) modules of Workday and Kronos Dimensions Timekeeping.
• Partner with Human Resources leadership team and Information Technology to drive process improvement initiatives.
• Architect and/or lead project responsibilities with a high-level understanding of Workday/HR Systems methodology and configuration knowledge, and testing scenarios and approach.
• Conduct integrations review with various vendors within the Payroll, Benefits, HCM, Time & Attendance, Recruiting, Compensation, Learning, and Talent Management
• Help drive Workday Payroll, Benefits, HCM, Time & Attendance, Recruiting, Compensation, Learning, and Talent Management testing strategy by defining test scenarios and working with the business and Information Technology team to execute them.
• Review, test and assist with the implementation of Workday system upgrades; collaborating with functional and technical staff to coordinate the application of an upgrade or fix and documenting process and results.
• Work with the HR HUB management team or appropriate HR COE to identify and correct system problems and coordinate with Information Technology team to implement a resolution.
• Act as the functional liaison between the HR COE(s) and Information Technology and assist with project tasks such as requirements gathering, design validation, end user/system testing, etc.
• Research and address data integrity issues and/or errors (i.e., back-end data, position, and organization management processes). Ensure a high level of data integrity is maintained and transactions are accurate.
• Review and analyze information to drive performance, identify trends, and develop/implement functional improvements, escalating issues and proposed solutions as appropriate.
• Ensure reporting accuracy by reviewing, analyzing, and reconciling relevant data according to established timelines, standards, and procedures.
• Proactively stay up to date on trends and developments within HR systems and technology, proactively providing ideas and information regarding best practices and trends.
• Understand U.S. multi state compliance and regulations
• Participate in and support cross-functional global projects and ensure timely completion of assigned responsibilities within established constraints.
• Maintain all compliance requirements.
• Analyze and correct errors to ensure proper quality controls are in place to avoid future errors.
• Partner with management in adhering to business objectives and costs by providing data, input, review, analysis, modelling, or other information and support for HR systems.
• Train and assist junior staff in the department with Service Request priority management and development of solutions.
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
- Deep knowledge of Workday Payroll, Benefits, HCM, Time & Attendance, Recruiting, Compensation, Learning, and Talent Management module, including upstream and downstream processes.
- Experience with Kronos Workforce Central and/or Kronos Dimensions a plus
- Experience with design workshops, defining functional requirements, developing test scenarios/cases, and overseeing testing by end-users.
- Ensures adherence to project schedules and can work effectively with peers to set project and service request priorities
- A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills required – attention to detail a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance-related matters.
- Ability to influence others, identify problems, and recommend a course of action.
- Able to process complex information and identify solutions that meet both internal and business partner requirements.
- Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully work with internal stakeholders and colleagues to contribute ideas, identify opportunities, and contribute to positive outcomes.
- Knowledge of standard business practices and professionalism in a customer service environment are essential.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology
- Champion and active contributor of change.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/training/experience in Management Information Systems, Human Resources, or related field required.
- 5+ years specialization, business process and analytical experience in Workday Payroll, Benefits, HCM, Time & Attendance, Recruiting, Compensation, Learning, and Talent Management module required.
- Broader domain knowledge and/or training in HR processes and functions desirable
- Functional knowledge of the various human resource workstreams (Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, HR data, Talent, Recruiting, etc.), and how they integrate with one another.
- Experience with Microsoft tools and applications required; advanced excel skills preferred.
- Experience delivering and improving Workday to maximize efficiency & deliver quality services.
- Experience working, monitoring, and interacting with third-party vendors.
- Experience and understanding of enabling technologies (e.g., case management, manager self-service) and how they work within a customer service business environment.
- Knowledge of data analysis, data manipulation, database statistics, statistical research, system study and documentation.
Physical Environment/ Demands:
- Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment
- Incumbent may sit for long periods of time at desk or computer terminal
- Typical work hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., there will be times that Candidates must be open to working Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Incumbent may use calculators, keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment during normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties
- Occasional travel (less than 10%) may be required
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
Health Insurance Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
Paid Time Off
Financial Wellness – Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
Family-Friendly Employee events
Employee Assistance Program services – mental health and other concierge type services
Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Job Requisition ID: Req-231365
Time Type: Full time
In compliance with applicable state and local laws, Lamb Weston has opted to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation is specific to this position and takes into account a number of variables. Actual compensation may be higher or lower in the range posted based on various factors, including, but not limited to, job duties, experience and expertise. A candidate’s work location could also impact the actual compensation being outside of the range to reflect local cost of labor. A reasonable annual estimate of the range for this role based on the variables previously mentioned is: $69,430.00 – $104,150.00
Lamb Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law