Eagle, ID (Eagle Headquarters)
Title: Sr HRIS Analyst (Remote Availability)
Location: Eagle, ID
Country: United States of America
About Lamb Weston
Lamb Weston is a leading supplier of frozen potato, sweet potato, appetizer and vegetable products to restaurants and retailers around the world. For more than 60 years, we’ve produced innovative, inventive products that make life better for our customers and their customers.
Job Description Summary
We are looking for a Sr. HRIS Analyst who will be part of the HRIS team and is responsible for providing guidance and support to HR and IT teams on various Workday modules and processes.
- Responsible for designing, configuring, testing and implementing workday features, business processes and enhancement requests.
- Provides product support for various Workday modules via ServiceNow.
- Conducts gap analysis, reviews and recommends process optimization opportunities.
- Gather, build and test requirements for multiple modules within Workday HCM, Payroll, Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Talent, and Recruiting.
- 3+ years of experience in providing technical/daily support for Workday HCM and Payroll Modules
- Provide superior customer service to the employees and managers
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Creates advanced reports and dashboards based on business need.
- Knowledge of Workday security roles and architecture
- Participates in various HR projects to provide technical HR system support.
- Responsible for system upgrades and modifications including identifying requirements, configuration, testing and implementation.
- Ensures accuracy of data through routine data audits and validation.
- Provides system mass update support via EIBs for all functional areas of Workday.
- Provides support and collaborates with IT on all HR related integrations including the management of current integrations as well as the development and implementation of future integrations.
- Other projects, tasks and duties as assigned from time to time.
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Human Resources or a related field and a minimum of three years of experience supporting HR applications or managing HR system configuration and maintenance, preferably utilizing SaaS technology, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of three years of HRIS administration experience and operational knowledge of HRIS systems.
- Workday Certification is preferred
- Ability to work independently on assignments and projects and performs a diverse array of responsibilities and duties.
- Workday configuration experience required.
- Experience with any of the Workday modules; Workday HCM, Payroll, Absence, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent, Time Tracking, Recruiting, Learning, and Benefits
- Advanced experience with the building and maintenance of calculated fields is strongly preferred.
- Ability to provide, in user-friendly terms, sound ideas and solutions to end users on HR systems-related questions, tasks, projects and reports.
- Demonstrates an understanding of business objectives both internally and externally which impact the company’s ability to achieve its objectives.
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
Health Insurance Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
Paid Time Off
Financial Wellness – Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
Family-Friendly Employee events
Employee Assistance Program services – mental health and other concierge type services
Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Job Requisition ID: Req-222674
Time Type: Full time
The state of Colorado requires Lamb Weston to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to individuals applying to work remotely from Colorado and takes into account a number of factors. A reasonable estimate of the range for this role is $42,680 – $166,370. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including, but not limited to work location, experience and expertise.
Lamb Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law