LPSC – Bucharest
At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What’s next together!
- Support the Workday project team in design and validation workshops.
- Support the design, development, and implementation of Workday Solutions.
- Collect and document business requirements.
- Create process documentation/workflows
- Support Workday configuration and integration activities.
- Play a key role in testing the end-to-end business processes and Workday configuration.
- Support in the training of HR.
- Support the data cleaning, conversion, and respective validation processes.
- Provide first-line support for HR admins via phone/email/chat and complete Workday transactions as needed
- Design and implement requirements in the Workday solution.
- Conduct working sessions with HR to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements.
- Demonstrate configurations through the use of prototyping.
- Work in an agile environment alongside a small collocated squad.
- Security admin role in Workday.
- Does mass upload organizational changes and yearly position management.
- Support the UAT testing of integrations within Workday with external vendors.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Extensive experience in the implementation of Workday modules
- Experience in Process Analysis and Functional Analysis
- Practical experience gained on Workday implementation projects
- Ideally Workday accredited
- Thrive in a diverse, fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of AGILE environment and practices
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements
- Able to build trust and rapport in the context of daily interactions in a remote environment
- A great teammate with strong written and oral communication skills
- A problem solver
- Pay attention to detail and extremely organized
- Able to act with a sense of urgency, bias for action, fast pace, and desire to thrive in a dynamically growing environment
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage multiple activities
- Confident and an innovative thinkers and are not satisfied with "checking the box"
- English (fluent, verbally and written), second language (preferably French / German) desirable
LeasePlan is a global leader in Car-as-a-Service, with approximately 1.9 million vehicles under management in 29 countries. LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages new vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service for a typical contract duration of three to four years. Through our NextGen Digital strategy, we are transforming from an analogue into a fully digitally-enabled business, delivering digital services at digital cost.
With over 55 years’ experience, LeasePlan's mission is to provide what’s next in sustainable mobility so our customers can focus on what's next for them. We aim to build an ethical, inclusive, and progressive culture in which people can thrive and be themselves regardless of their race, nationality, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation etc.
Follow @NextGenLeasePlan on Instagram and LeasePlan on LinkedIn to check out what LeasePlanners are up to everyday!