East Nashville, TN
Mount Juliet, TN
La Vergne, TN
Build What Matters
Recognized locally and nationally as a top workplace, at Lee Company our mission is to create a workplace where all employees can thrive – professionally and personally.
We take the time to invest in our employees, so they can build what matters most to them: a career they love, financial security, a healthy life, a sense of belonging, or a way to give back to the community.
If you want competitive pay and benefits, plus an opportunity to realize your dreams and reach your full potential, join our winning team and start building what matters to you.
Check out our careers page: http://www.leecompany.com/careers/
Summary of Job:
The HRIS Analyst is responsible for collaborating with internal customers and assisting the HRIS Manager in configuration, testing, maintenance, reporting and day-to-day tactical support for our HR system, Workday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to employees and managers.
- Collaborate directly with internal customers to research, troubleshoot, resolve and track issues in a timely and creative manner.
- Maintain technical knowledge of and stay informed of current system requirements for all HRIS modules and actively participate in design, implementation and support.
- Perform analysis of existing business processes and system design to identify, evaluate, and propose solutions in response to inefficiencies, business issues, and challenges.
- Execute daily maintenance activities and tasks including but not limited to role assignments, security and data audits, organization changes, process tasks, etc.
- Provide expertise on third-party interface requirements.
- Develop and deliver custom reports, dashboards and ad hoc reporting requests. Assist with the compilation of monthly metrics.
- Engage in Workday Community in order to stay informed of upcoming new features and enhancements and provide recommendations to HRIS Manager.
- Develop, maintain and execute test scripts and participate in all facets of testing.
- Provide ongoing HRIS training for end-users.
- Develop and maintain system and training documentation and content.
- Develop creative ways to capture missing employee information and continuously drive system engagement.
- Handle stress and job demands.
- Work cooperatively with others.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Able to understand, communicate, comply with and administer policies and procedures.
- HR and HRIS industry knowledge.
- Able to work effectively in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Able to exercise sound judgment and independent decision-making.
- Able to establish strong customer relationships and influence others.
- Superior organizational skills as well as ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Superior oral, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to drive results and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and change management skills.
- Ability to act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and drive execution of plans.
- Strong attention to detail, including the ability to manage large quantities of data.
- Experience with HRIS systems, including report writing.
- Proficient Word, Excel, Power Point and computer skills.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelors in IT or Human Resources or related field is preferred
- 5+ years of Workday HRIS experience
Physical Demands / Working Conditions:
The physical activities described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Individuals in an office-based position will encounter ambient room temperatures, fluorescent lighting, and will be expected to operate traditional office equipment as found in any typical office environment. Individuals may need to sit at a desk or table for long periods of time. An office worker may also be expected to spend long hours in front of a computer screen. A person in this position can be expected to reach over shoulder heights; crouch or stoop below the waist; experience repetitive wrist, hand, or finger movement; occasionally lift up to 25 pounds depending on the position.
Lee Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, or family and medical leave.