6314 Remote/Teleworker US
Leidos has an exciting career opportunity as the Talent Acquisition Manager to lead the organizational recruiting strategy and execution for the Military and Veterans Whole Health Solutions division, a fast paced and growing business within the Leidos Health Group. The position will require the development of strong working relationships and utilization of strong business acumen and leadership to effectively diagnose complex business needs and implement solutions to ensure a timely and quality response. The Talent Acquisition Manager will manage a team of 8-10 experienced professionals while also performing some hands-on full life cycle recruiting duties.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will perform and have the following management duties and responsibilities:
- Partner with Division leaders to understand business goals and determine creative recruitment strategies to successfully fill jobs to help grow direct labor and the company’s revenue.
- Work directly with the Division leaders to integrate the recruiting team into the normal business rhythms of the organization to become more proactive and understand upcoming needs.
- Manage recruiting operations and overall implementation of new recruiting tactics and recommend process improvements; introduce creative leading edge recruiting techniques to enhance effectiveness of department.
- Manage, mentor, train and develop a team of 8-10 on recruitment strategies / techniques; team is responsible for recruiting across a broad range of technical and non-technical openings both funded and contingent.
- Manage requisition loads across recruiting team to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Closely monitor and validate requisitions and data integrity of the systems.
- Conduct performance evaluations and salary reviews for staff and ensure company practices and standards are followed.
- Select and train staff, represents the department to internal/external stakeholders and recommends improvements and efficiencies.
- Plan, organize, and ensure compliance with policies and programs encompassing employment and / or staffing function.
- Communicate with managers on an on-going basis to identify and review requirements and responsiveness to organizational needs.
- Direct management of overall resources to ensure a timely/quality response to internal customer needs, and ability of unit to support manager’s recruitment needs.
- Ensure adherence to OFCCP compliance standards and determine and execute new means in which to further compliance efforts and outreach.
- Perform individual full life cycle technical and non-technical recruiting to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, submitting, coordinating / scheduling interviews, and negotiating offers.
- Service hiring managers by developing attractive job descriptions and creative sourcing strategies.
- Strategically build pipeline for both funded and contingent work.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and other staff to fill requirements efficiently and effectively.
- Develop candidate pools for harder to fill technical roles.
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of recruiting experience and 4+ plus years leading recruiting projects or teams. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree. The Talent Acquisition Manager must have a willingness and ability to act as both manager and individual contributor.
This person must also have the following:
- Strong customer focus
- Proven ability to lead, mentor and train others
- Proven ability to innovate, bring ideas, and drive solutions
- Flexibility and ability to change based on needs of the organization and customer requirements
- Strong team building skills and be self-motivated
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to speak to people at all levels, to include Sr. Leadership, within Leidos
- Strong presentation skills as well as the ability to speak in front of an audience
- Fast learner with ability to make decisions based on industry knowledge and metrics
- Proven ability to evaluate difficult program hiring situations, problem solve, and document while working with teams to include recruiters, contracts, program management, proposals, capture, BD, etc.
- Experience with various large scale ATS systems such as Workday, Taleo, BrassRing, etc.
- Experience recruiting for providers in the behavioral health field
- Experience with expats preferred
- Labor relations experience preferred
- Experience with Workday
- Current Leidos experience a plus
Pay Range $97,500.00 – $150,000.00 – $202,500.00