As a wellness pioneer, Life Time is reshaping the way consumers approach their health by integrating where we move, work and live – digitally and physically – all with the primary goal of helping people lead healthy, happy lives. Life Time is committed to an inclusive culture that welcomes and respects everyone. We promote an inviting community that supports all people on their path to a healthy way of life.
The Workday Operations and Process Improvement Department manages the technology and computer infrastructure that drives the ERP and Accounting business systems.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with the Finance teams to define functional requirements including data, configuration, integration, and portal needs and translate into technical requirements
- Designs Workday configuration and reporting solutions within the Finance area
- Resolves production support tickets within the Finance area
- Oversees quality assurance, creation of test scripts and testing execution and ensures compliance with stabilization requirements
- Develops documentation and training supporting system or processes changes
- Communicates system or process changes to users with varying technical knowledge
- Advocates and influences Finance solutions and inform on new trends and technologies
- Identifies opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes, including technological and business process opportunities
- Investigates and resolves application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting of our Finance Workday systems
- Analyzes data contained in Workday and other financially related applications and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implemented solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, MIS or other related field
- 1 to 2 years experience in Workday, or other ERP system
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.