As a wellness pioneer, Life Time is reshaping the way consumers approach their health by integrating where we move, work and live – digitally and physically – all with the primary goal of helping people lead healthy, happy lives. Life Time is committed to an inclusive culture that welcomes and respects everyone. We promote an inviting community that supports all people on their path to a healthy way of life.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving technical planning and decisions for Life Time’s Workday platform (HCM, Financials, Adaptive) and related applications. You will partner with product management to develop product, technical, and architecture plans and roadmaps. You will partner with development and delivery teams to ensure projects have appropriate designs and are following best practices and platform standards. You will partner with business leaders in HR and Finance to understand their strategic needs and deliver the platform capabilities they need to support Life Time’s continued growth.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Build relationships with internal customers and partners to understand their needs, priorities, roadmap, and definition of success.
- Drive the technical evaluation of technologies and vendor solutions including industry trends and best practices.
- Develop and communicate system and solution documentation intended for both business and technical audiences.
- Design data models to support current and long-term business needs.
- Design and develop proof-of-concepts, prototypes, reference architectures, and implementations as needed to support the technical planning of platform and business projects.
- Drive integration strategy for corporate systems and applications.
- Partner with other technical architects, platform leadership, business partners, as well as functional leads in areas such as Security, Privacy, IT Compliance, Business Intelligence, and Data Governance to ensure that Life Time’s platform capabilities are meeting the needs and standards of diverse stakeholders.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technical Discipline
10 years experience in the development and implementation of software or information technology systems.
5 years experience with development, implementation, and integration of Workday HCM or Workday Financials
Advanced Degree in Engineering or Technical Discipline.
Experience with Mulesoft or other enterprise integration frameworks.
Practical experience applying TOGAF or other architectural frameworks.
Experience with Agile software development practices.
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.