IE: Global Business Solutions – Cork
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Associate, HR Functional Specialist – FRENCH Speaking – 12-month contract
Are you interested in serving in an HR role that delivers exceptional service to the organization?
Do you enjoy the challenge of interfacing with lots of different people, and supporting multiple HR processes?
At Lilly, we serve an extraordinary purpose. We make a difference for people around the globe by discovering, developing, and delivering medicines that help them live longer, healthier, more active lives. Not only do we deliver breakthrough medications, but you also can count on us to develop creative solutions to support communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
Our HR Service Center is an organization built to provide support to employees, managers, and HR colleagues around the world to ensure they can resolve HR questions, complete HR tasks, and get support from HR to allow them to focus on their roles in making a difference for people around the globe.
As the HR Functional Specialist, you will work with the HR organization, employees, and managers across a wide variety of HR processes and transactions. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Process HR transactions, logging and closing cases, and ensuring data quality including but not limited to the following:
- Recruiting Operations
- Employee Data Admin
- Organization Management
- Compensation Administration
- Create, update, store relevant employment documentation
- Conduct data quality reviews, monitor and correct processing errors
- Provide feedback and information to support high quality information in the HR Service Center
- Assist in testing upgrades and new system functionality
- Answer complex questions, escalate those cases that need further support, and provides support to improve information sharing between
- 3-5 years’ experience supporting HR operations or other transactional / operational work
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Specialized knowledge in HR Operations
- Prior experience working in shared services
- Prior Workday experience
- Strong flexibility and adaptability are required
- Ability to prioritize large workload efficiently
- Strong data management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
- Flexibility in working different shifts (up to 10pm), covering multiple countries and regions, depending on language capability.
- Bank Holiday work will be required.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( [email protected] ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.