At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Eli Lilly Cork, is made up of a talented diverse team of over 1,400 employees across 38 nationalities who deliver innovative solutions that add value across a variety of Business Service functions including Finance, Information Technology, Medical, Clinical Trials and more.
Lilly offers a premium workspace across our campus in Little Island, complete with flexible hybrid working options, healthcare, pension and life assurance benefits, subsidised canteen, onsite gym, travel subsidies and on-site parking. Inhouse People Development services, Educational Assistance, and our ‘Live Your BEST Life’ wellbeing initiatives are just some of the holistic benefits that enhance the career experience for our colleagues.
Come join our team – Be Creative, Be an Innovator, and most of all, Be Yourself!
The Technical HR organization is responsible to provide support and advancement of enterprise grade solutions that power the operations of Eli Lilly. The Workday Analyst is responsible for the ongoing support and configuration of Workday and system integrations with other internal and external IT systems. The Workday Analyst will maintain compliant and in control operational processes and drive them to increasingly higher levels of efficiency.
- Partner with business leadership, IT Architects, HR Technology Team, and external partners to maintain effective Workday configuration and integrations between Workday and other solutions.
- Work directly with business to research, troubleshoot, and lead resolution for issues
- Identify opportunities and assist in development of automation solutions within and outside of Workday
- Effectively prioritize and escalate issues
- Build robust test plans including those necessary due to release activity, environment changes or other factors.
- Author and execute detail test scripts
- Maintain effective systems documentation and maintain integrations per company procedures
- Lead projects to upgrade or build new integrations
- Continuously improve the operations of the Workday team
- Experience in Workday Integration configuration
- Multiple years experience in an IT role supporting global, enterprise or SAAS applications
- Experience of ITIL based IT support with experience in Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management.
- Experience and understanding of the legal, regulatory and data privacy environments in which the Company operates.
- Problem solving skills necessary to solve complex technical issues
- Ability to establish relationships with and influence those outside of the immediate area
- Ability to effectively communicate, both oral and written, impact of IT problems in business terms to many levels of the organization
- Manage and prioritize competing priorities and manage communications with stakeholders
- Coaching, mentoring and teaching skills
- Ability to independently manage work and meet strict deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field
- Travel 0-10%
- Position based in Cork, Ireland
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.