Burgettstown, PA, USA
The Recruiting Onboarding Specialist will oversee the recruitment, hiring and onboarding of quality candidates to work in part time or seasonal roles within our venues ensuring a smooth transition from application to employment.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
- Identify hiring needs and create job descriptions for open positions
- Create a recruitment strategy
- Proactively build talent pipelines through online sourcing, job fair events and establishing relationships with key partners in the area to develop recruitment funnels.
- Work with venue leadership & venue marketer to create campaign to market job opportunities at venue.
- Lead efforts to participate in area/venue job fairs with a focus on obtaining candidates for necessary positions.
- Source candidates through databases and social media
- Mange 3rd party recruiting tools.
- Screen, interview and determine candidate fit for available roles.
- Prepare the candidate & maintain ongoing communication for onboarding requirements while promoting positive candidate experience.
- Track any company referral bonus or other available perks in recruitment strategy and marketing efforts.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
- Self-driven and motivated
- Experience with WorkDay or other HRIS
- Strong communication skills
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Data driven mentality
- Ability to use technology
- An excitement for research
- Levelheaded attitude with attention to detail
- Ability/experience to successfully identify and qualify candidates
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Understanding of general Human Resources and recruiting practices
- Ability to travel, as needed, within the immediate market to facilitate recruitment events and marketing efforts
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous Recruitment Experience required
- Must pass pre-employment background screening